5.) Draco

Dylan keeps her head down. Nobody is talking to her today. She's all alone, in her normal corner.

I set my trey down next to her. "Can I?"

She blushes. "Please."

I sit, having the urge to kiss her again. "Dyl, are you alright?"

"Uhm... yeah. Are you ready for break?"

"Yes. I hope you don't mind, Dylan, but I worked it out so that you can stay with me. Snape isn't going to be there. I wanted you near."

She pales. "And your parents?"

"They'll be there. But you won't see them much. We can hole up in my room and watch movies, I will even take you to see your friends."

She nods. "Thank you."

"I love you, Dylan." I say softly.

She looks at me. "I... I think I love you, too."

I want to kiss her, but people are watching. I smile, and take a bite of the food. I think it's some sort of soup.

She bumps her shoulder against mine. "Dork."

"Yeah but I'm your dork, Dylan."

She blushes. Deeply. "Oh? Hmm..." her eyes sparkle more than they have since the year began. Her face has more color...

I take her hand under the table. "This is going to be a great christmas."

~

Dylan drags her trunk up the stairs.

"I can get that," I offer. She refuses to use magic.

"No! I got this! Open that door for me, would ya?" She leans against the trunk and I open the door. She smiles at me. "Thank you, Malfoy."

I clutch my chest and stumble. "You're killing me, Hills!"

Dylan laughs, giving me small peck on the cheek. "Oh you know I need you."

I feel my face grow warm, and she laughs, pushing the trunk inside.

I shut the door and wrap my arms around her waist, and kiss her neck. She giggles, turning around and kissing me, a smile on her lips.

We have been together for a month, and she has gotten real comertable. But I still can't get the reason for cutting out of her.

I run my tongue across her lip, and she pulls away. "Behave."

I pull her closer to me. "Why?" I whine. "Nobody is home, no PDA rules. And I promise that we will keep our cloths on. I just wanna kiss you." I smile down at her, brushing back her black hair with my finger tips. "I love you."

"And I love you, but we have to unpack." She kisses my nose. "Come help me. And then we can watch that movie you wanted to see so bad."

"Can I kiss you then?"

"Hmmm? Then you won't be watching the movie."

I kiss her lightly. "That is the point, sexy."

She pales a little. "Please don't call me that."

"Alright, love." I pull her legs up, so that they wrap around my waist. She rolls her eyes, smiling.

"I told you to behave."

"Hmm? Oh, did you mean that?" I grin as I push her against the wall lightly, never putting her down. "I just want five minutes. I always have to behave, because of the Slytherin house. Can't I just be yours for five minutes?"

She laughs. "Five minutes, and then we unpack."

"Great!" I crush my mouth against hers, and she lets me slip my tongue into her mouth. For a while, we kiss and tongue wrestle. She holds onto me tightly, and I feel myself grow hard.

She pulls away, breathless and red. "Alright, now we really have to pack." Her legs slide from my waist, but I hold her there, placing soft kisses on her lips.

"Can't we stay here a little longer?" I whisper, trailing kisses down her jawline, onto her neck. She lets out a moan as I find her sweetspot.

I feel her hands on my chest, pushing me away. I let her legs go, and step away, gentally putting her on the floor.

"Draco, please," she whispers. "Take me to unpack. We can talk, and you can help me."

I drag her trunk upstairs. She follows, and I lead her into the room right next to mine. "Dyl, are you sure you don't want to stay in my room?" I press. We've snuck into each other's room quite often lately, just so I can hold her while she sleeps. I've never just held someone, I've always had sex with the girl in my bed. It is strange, but I care about Dylan.

"No, because I need somewhere to change, and somewhere to be alone."

"Promise me that being alone won't mean cutting?" I plea desperately.

She nods. "If I want to cut, then I will come to you. Don't worry. Now, help me unpack."

I flip open the trunk, and pick out some black lace underwear. It's sexy. "Why don't you wear this for me?" I grin at her.

She snatches them from me. "No, no, Malfoy. You promised after we're married." She stuffs them into a drawer. "And you can't see me in my underwear. I don't think you could handle yourself if I was naked infrount of you."

I smile. "I can barely handle myself when you are fully dressed, baby."

She turns red, putting the books on the dresser. "Nice to know. Maybe I won't sit on your lap anymore."

I open my mouth in mock-shock. "Not. Fair. Now you're taunting me."

She grins. "Yes. I am."

We finish unpacking, and I pull her into my room. She sits on my bed. "Well go on. Unpack."

I lay next to her, pulling her onto my lap. "I have all the time in the world."