8.) Draco

Dylan has been distant. Her night terrors worse.

She wakes me by kissing my mouth lightly. "Draco?"

"Shush. It's the weekend. I get to sleep."

"It's Christmas Eve."

"And you promised me a day in bed," I remind her, opening my eyes. Hers are so brilliantly blue... but a little sad. But still, she is smiling.

"Oh? When?" She grins, rolling away from me.

I gentally grab her hips and pull her back against me. "Hey, that is a tease! It's Christmas. Be nice to me." I kiss her neck, still looking for her spot.

She giggles, pulling back. "Stop it! Go shave, that tickles!" she shoves me, and I fall off the bed.

I laugh, and stand. After I shave, I find Dylan going through my movies.

"Dyl?"

"Disney!" she jumps when she finds MonstersInc.

I laugh. "Put it in."

She does. We go back to laying on my bed, and she kisses me through the previews. When the movie starts, she pulls away quickly.

"Uhhhh," I groan, rolling onto my back.

She snuggles closer to my side. "Shush."

"Dylan, you are so silly."

She giggles, and kisses my neck. I moan, and kiss her shoulder. She kisses my neck again, and my moan gets louder. I laugh slightly, my grip on her hips instinctivly tightening. She does it again, and I moan once more.

"Dylan, stop. I need you to stop. Please. Knock it off. Before I do something."

She giggles. "Maybe I want you to." More kissing, nipping slightly as she kisses the same spot.

I moan, becoming breathless. "Please, Dyl. I can't.... I can't help it."

She giggles, kissing the spot again, seductivly. I moan even louder, and gentally pull away. "I'm begging you, before I pull something stupid."

She laughs, snuggling to my side. "Now shush. The movie is on!"

I hold her.

We stay there all day, watching movies, kissing, and I even send for food so we don't have to move.

Best holiday ever.