7.) Dylan

I cross my arms over my chest. "What do you want, Lucius?" I snarl, though I can barely breathe.

"Oh, nothing." He shuts the door, and I hear it lock. "I'm just coming to see my favorite girl. I can't do that?"

"I'm dating your son," I state simply, shaking violently." Leave me alone."

He grins. "I gave the house elfs time away. A few are shopping, a few are just out. We're all alone, Dylan." He steps closer. I see him take off his belt.

"Let me be! I'm with Draco! You're sick!"

He pins me to the wall, and I begin to scream. He chuckles as he undresses us both, and moves to pin me to the bed.

I scream and struggle. He doesn't seem bothered by it- he is amused. He rapes me, kissing my neck and forcing his tongue into my mouth. I scream until I taste blood. I can feel him inme, on top of me... I feel him groping me while he pins me... his hips grinding into mine, his teeth biting into my flesh. He touches me...

When he is finished, he gets up and dresses with a grin. I curl into a ball, and cry.

"See Dylan? It hurts more when you fight. I told you I wasn't chaining you up anymore."

I just cry. I have nothing to say.

"Tell Draco, it will only be worse."

He leaves then. I pull on my bra and underwear, and then take a razor blade to my wrist and my leg. I slice deep and press on it hard. Then I pull on my tanktop and shorts.

Draco comes in as I'm pulling on the shorts.

"Dylan? What happened?!" He yells, pulling me into his room. He takes his wand and stops the bleeding. His eyes are wild and scared. "Why? I was only gone twenty minutes!"

I feel my body shaking. "I...." I see how much he looks like his father. It scares me. "I had a panic attack."

"You are an awful liar." He touches my neck lightly. "Did I give you that? I don't remember giving you a hickey."

I shrug. "Must've."

He looks down, and touches the bruises on my waist, where Lucius held me. "What happened? I didn't do that."

I shrug again. "I don't know. You must've."

He searches my eyes. "Dylan, what are you hiding? This isn't fair to me."

I shake my head. "Can we please, not?" I choke, my voice horse. Nobody knows what Lucius has done to me. I lost count on how many times. Not just him, either. Every one of the death eaters, and my father himself. Every one of them has raped me and beat me...

"Dylan..." He tries to hug me, and I feel sick and try to pull away.

He lets me go. "What is it?"

I shake my head.

He shoves his hands into his pockets, and steps back. "I won't touch you if you don't want me to."

I sigh, and step closer to him. I lightly kiss his lips, my heart racing in fear. I dolove Draco. And it scares me because I know his father will always be there to hurt me.

"Dylan, what is it?" he chokes, pressing his forehead to mine. His arms softly wrap around my waist, then move to my hips when I flintch. "Please tell me."

I feel the tears in my eyes. "Draco, please leave it. Please."

"I love you."

"I love you..." I kiss him again. My mind wonders what it would be like to be with a man, and not be raped. What it would feel like to willingly give in...

Draco picks me up, and sets me on the bed before breaking the kiss. He lays next to me silently, and holds me. No words are said, we just lay there. Draco holds me tight, offering to protect me.

I have to tell him.... soon....