The Bad Boy

Your P. O. V:
"Y/N wake up~" a voice said and I felt someone shaking my shoulders and playing with my hair.

Ngh...that voice sounds familiar

"Five more minutes please..." While swatting away the pair of hands playing with my hair.

"Hehehe, how about waking up...NOW?" The voice said and started tickling me.

"GAH! STOP!" I jerked up my head that's been lying on my desk, looked to my side and saw Luna my best friend sitting next to me, laughing like crazy.

"Hahaha, OMG Y/N, you should take a look at yourself! Hahahaha" Luna managed to speak out while holding her stomach and trying to hold back her tears of laughter frrom all the exessive laughter.

She took out a hand mirror from her bag, I quickly took it from her and look at my reflection reflected on the mirror.

OH. MY. GOD

I look I've escaped from a hell hole... My hair and uniform is in a mess... Is this a work of Luna's?!

"Luna... " I whined as I put down the mirror and stared at her.

"Let's just say I'm not sorry because its a master piece of mine and you better be glad of it. " Luna said continuing laughing like crazy

😑

"Luna...you're helping me get back to looking normal or else I'm not helping you with anything!" I shouted as Luna look at me in disbelief.

Hehehe score one for Y/N

"Oh no, I can't afford that, nonono" Luna said while shaking her head.

"Good, then let's go" I said, pulling Luna along

---At the hallway---

"So I heard that a new guy is coming to our school tomorrow, I hope his cute" Luna whispered and giggled

"Oh? But why though? I thought you have a crush on Jeon Jung-- Ow!!"

Someone bumped into my shoulders and the impact made me trip, lucky Luna has quick reflexes, she blocked my fall by holding onto my hands.

I looked up and saw who bumped into me he had a smirk on his face.

Oh God, why him of all people?!

"Not going to apologise for bumping into someone?" Jungkook said.

"Tch, Sorry" I said and looked at Luna

"Jungkook oppa!! Y/N didn't mean it!! I'll apologise for her behalf" Luna squealed.

Sigh... Luna had transformed to a fangirl...

"Luna, let's get going" I said but Luna didn't budge.

I left Luna alone and made my way to the toilet.

Why does my best friend have a crush on the school's bully?!

While questioning myself and walking alone in the hallway now, I felt someone pushing me from the back.

I fell down onto the floor and quickly got up rubbing my knees to ease the pain.

I look around and saw Jeon Jungkook's extended hand and saw him smirk at me.

"That's Jeon Jungkook for you" he said and walked away.

That douchebag...

"Y/N are you okay?" Luna said and rushed to my side.

"Do I look okay after what just happen?" I questioned Luna my voice rising and stared at her.

"S-sorry I was just--"

"You know what? Never mind just help me get ready" I said and headed to the toilet leaving Luna behind feeling guilty.
------------------
Authors Note:
Hello this is the first time I've written a fanfic and I hope you guys like it, feel free to comment on what opinion you have on this! Thank you for reading!!