26

Your P.O.V:

Is he being serious right now?

"What do you mean?" I asked, my eyes widening. This is too sudden and we've only been together for a short while.

"Tell me the times you're free and I'll introduce you to them," Jungkook stated.

He just ignored my question, I stood up and shook my head. "What for? This is so sudden, Jungkook..."

He frowned and grabbed my hand tightly making me wince, he had a serious look on his face.

"Y/N please, I really need to do this." The way he spoke was the complete opposite.

Jungkook was speaking almost in a begging state while he looked serious saying it.

I shuddered, I could feel goosebumps forming. Why would Jungkook say this out of the blue?

Unless something happened, but how am I going to deal with this so suddenly?!

"I don't want to lose you Y/N!" He exclaimed on the brink of tears.

My eyes widened as I took a step back from him, my hand was shaking slightly from the shock and he had probably noticed it.

Why did he say that?

He covered his face and let out a heavy sigh walking towards me.

"Wait, stay there...you're scaring me Jungkook." I kept taking a step back to leave a distance between us but he was being oblivious to what I said and doing.

He gently grabbed my shoulder and hugged me, caressing my head.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said. I hugged him tightly burying my face into his chest.

I could hear his heartbeat beating rapidly. "You're not being yourself..." I mumbled.

"I know Y/N but I can't take no for an answer." I bit down on my lips hard.

I don't want to rush into this so quickly but if Jungkook is so insistent, I might as well agree.

Jungkook held my chin and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. We parted as I immediately look down to hide the blush that had crept up my face.

Jungkook chuckled and pinched my cheeks, "Don't let biting your lips be a habit." I pouted and nodded my head.

"Okay, I'll meet your parents. On one condition." I added quickly, Jungkook smiled.

"What is it?" Jungkook tilted his head, "Why the sudden request?" He shifted around uncomfortably.

"Can we go to that after you meet my parents?" I nodded my head, "Okay then."

"Thanks, Y/N~" Jungkook cooed. I smiled then hit the back of his neck, he winced in pain and exclaimed.

"What was that for?!" Jungkook pouted. He tried locking me in his embrace but I quickly squeezed past him.

"You almost killed someone!" I pointed at him accusingly, Jungkook just shrugged. "She deserved it anyway, she's one annoying bitch."

I raised an eyebrow, sure Hyun Mi is annoying but what did she do to piss Jungkook so badly?

"You're hiding something from me?" I questioned, just then the bell started ringing which distracted him.

Jungkook looked outside, "Jungkook." I said, he hesitated for a while and responded by shaking his head.

"No..." Jungkook signalled me to go over as students starting filling the class, I walked over and held his hands.

"Yeah?" Jungkook gave a lopsided smile and said, "I'm skipping class, and you're coming with me." I immediately shook my head.