43

a/n: please don't be a silent reader..!

Your P.O.V:

"You look so stunning!" Mum gushed trying her best to not squish my face because of the makeup.

I decided to go for a natural look since I've never worn makeup and heavy makeup just doesn't appeal to me, like, how does your skin even breathe?

"I didn't knew you're so good at this." I complimented her, standing up from the chair to head out.

"You never gave me a chance to style you up." Mum said. "You'll definitely impress Jungkook's parents." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thank you eomma!" I thanked her and quickly rushed to where I was supposed to meet Jungkook.

He said he wanted to go on a date before heading over to the event.

Let's take it step by step, Y/N.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Sorry for making you wait." I tapped Y/N on the head to get her attention. She turned around and smiled.

She looks absolutely stunning making my heart jump, hopefully she'll like what I got her even though it's simple.

"It's alright, I was late too." Y/N shrugged then tried looking behind me. "What's behind your back?" I cleared my throat and present her the box of chocolate I got and a rose.

Cliché enough right? But I was in a rush to get here. "Sorry I got you something so simple-" Y/N shook her head.

"I love it and there's chocolates, thank you!" She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back rubbing her back. She's shaking a little.

"Are you alright?" I sat her down and ordered a cup of coffee for her. "Hm? I'm fine." She assured.

"You look so beautiful, just like the rose." I said making her blush as she stared at the rose. It's amazing how she still gets shy from my compliments.

Y/N giggled, taking a sip of coffee. I watched as her body relax and she slump back into the seat hugging the box of chocolate.

"You can eat it now." Her eyes glistening as she quickly removed the cover and pick one up.

Y/N signalled me to move closer so I did. "Yeah?" I asked confused, she took another piece of chocolate and place it on my lips, surprising me.

My mind went blank for a moment from her action. "Do you want it or not?" She pursed her lips. I chuckled nervously and in amusement.

I didn't expect her to feed me. My heart fluttered as she fed me another, face lighting up.

"You seem like you enjoy feeding me." I said, taking hold of her hand and place it down on the table.

Her face flushed, she was speechless, mouth moving but forming no words. It's so cute of her getting flustered.

I took the chance and slipped a small piece of chocolate into her mouth then quickly leaning in to give a peck on her lips.

"Got you." I cheer, this is what she gets in return for making me go crazy with her actions.

Y/N covered her mouth and stuttered, "W-what was that for?" I only grinned. "It's sweet right?" I joked, she nodded her head then shook her head before pinching me.