24

Long chapter to make it up :)

Your P.O.V:  

"No, she likes strawberry!"

"Vanilla!"

"Strawberry!"

I mentally facepalmed myself, Jungkook and Taehyung would not stop bickering over the past few minutes and the worst is that I am sandwiched between them.

The both of them looked at each other with narrowed eyes then suddenly turned their heads to me, "Which flavor do you want Y/N?!" they said at the same time.

I froze in my place and let out a nervous giggle, all I want is to get ice cream...

"Can I choose both?" I smiled innocently raising two fingers hoping they would accept it.

I dropped my smile as the both of them shook their head and let out a sigh, "Why are you two arguing over which flavor of ice cream I like?"

"Because." I shushed Jungkook, "No more, let's just say I want both. Okay?" I look at Taehyung, "You too."

Jungkook held my hand and squeezed it, "No Jungkook, I'm not choosing anyone's side. I'm getting my own ice cream." I flicked his hand.

"Hah, in your face Jungkook!" Taehyung teased, Jungkook turned to him and said: "You do realize Y/N is also referring you right?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Yeah but you were the one who offered first so..." He stuck out his tongue to tease Jungkook.

I laughed at their childish behavior. Suddenly someone placed himself on me making me stumble.

"Surprise~ it's your best friend here." Jimin stood up and steadied me ruffling my hair.

I squealed and hug Jimin tightly, "Yay you're here, I haven't seen you for a few days." Jimin smiled brightly, "I miss you too cutie~"

I giggled in response, I have not seen the five of them for so long, "Hi Y/N!" Jin greeted with the other four behind him.

I waved enthusiastically at them, delighted to meet them since we barely have time together with Jungkook dragging me from place to place.

Jungkook pulled me away and hugged me, narrowing his eyes at Jimin who was grinning mischievously. "Hyung, are you flirting with my girl?"

"Yeah, any problem Jungkook?" Jimin crossed his arm, humming. "This is going to be interesting," Jin remarked.

"How?" I was confused, they look like they were going to get into a fight yet at the same time it doesn't seem so.

"But Y/N wouldn't flirt back because..." Jimin raised an eyebrow and urged Jungkook to continue. "Wait for it." Taehyung snickered.

Jungkook smiled innocently and stepped in front of Jimin making their height difference noticeable. "Because Jimin hyung, you're shorter than me and she's already mine." Jungkook smiled innocently and patted his head.

Jin and Taehyung burst out into laughter whilst Hoseok and Namjoon were trying to stifle theirs, Yoongi's lip was slightly twitching as we watched Jimin's face grew red.

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line before bursting out from the teasing. Jungkook immediately ran away as Jimin tried to push him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouted at him, running after him to teach him a lesson again. I joined in with the others laughing before I formed a pout realizing something.

Did Jungkook just indirectly insult my height? After all, I'm almost the same height as Jimin.

Taehyung pulled my cheeks making me wince as I tried to pry his hands off. "Ah Tae, you're abusing my cheeks...!" I exclaimed as he proceeded to squish my cheeks.