21

Your P.O.V:

Day 4 with Jungkookie

"Well, I'd ask the person what do they mean and demand a clear explanation to prevent further confusion," Jungkook said.

I should go ask Luna what she meant and get everything straight, she is being unreasonable for nothing.

The bell finally rang, before Luna could get out of the classroom with Hyun Mi I held her back. She looked at me with a frown on her face.

"What do you want now?" Luna asked sounding irritated, who is she to be annoyed when it should be me who's question keeps getting ignored by her.

Hyun Mi turned around and pushed me, "Stop forcing someone to do what they don't want to."

"Are you describing yourself, cause I totally agree with it Hyun Mi."

"Show some respect before I beat the light out of you like before." Hyun Mi spat.

"At least I didn't call you a slut."

Hyun Mi's jaw muscles tensed and walked up to me raising her hands but Luna grabbed it, shaking her head.

"You'll get in trouble if Jungkook oppa finds out about it." How right she is.

Hyun Mi scoffed in disbelief and left the class.

Luna tapped her foot on the floor impatiently, "Well? What do you want? I do not have so much time to talk as you may think."

I look at her confused with her attitude now looks like being with Hyun Mi changed her into a totally different person in a bad way.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from retorting, deciding to just cut to the chase.

I am no longer going to waste my time on this type of person anymore.

"What do you always mean by it's all your fault?" Luna's shoulders shook in an attempt at hiding her laughter.

"You're really stupid, are you Y/N?" I glared at her, "Forgot about the promise that you made to stay away from Jungkook oppa as I make him mine?"

So I was right, it was about the promise...

"You promised yet you broke it and even told him about it, such a betrayer to a best friend are you?" Luna paused and smirked at me who was looking at her in disbelief.

"And even lying about the fact that you do not have a crush on him but look at you now, popular in the school for being Jungkook's oppa girlfriend when it should be me instead."

I stood there not knowing how to react, retort back or let her continue talking about how I 'betrayed' her.

"So you're saying that you harmed yourself just because Jungkook isn't with you and you begin to hang out with Hyun Mi because I betrayed you and it's all my fault?"

Luna grinned widely, "Finally using your brain I see, not bad."

Anger boiled in me, it isn't my fault that Jungkook has fallen in love with me and since when did I ever tell Jungkook about the promise.

"You've got to stop implying things that aren't true Luna, I never told Jungkook about anything you said and hurting yourself isn't going to work!" I exclaimed.

Luna pulled up her sleeve and took a look at it with the red marks adorning her hand.

She took out a penknife and slit it against her wrist as red beads of blood appeared from the cut.

I quickly grab the penknife away from her, wincing, completely shocked by her action, "Why did you do that?!"

Luna gave a short smirk, grabbing my hand with the penknife in it hardly and snatched it back.