Project Pt. 2

Your P. O. V:

"So where are you going now?" Taehyung asked, Taehyung and I agreed to go over to his house to finish up the project, I just got to go find Jeon Jungkook to get the notes.

"To get the notes" I hummed.

"Oh" Taehyung suddenly stopped walking and turned me around, facing him, he stared at me with his brown/hazel orbs (a/n I can't tell the diff between brown/hazel ~T_T~).

This is weird...

"T-taehyung, what's wrong?" I stuttered not comfortable at him staring at me.

Taehyung smiled "Look at you, how beautiful you have grown Y/N" I choked on my saliva and stuttered "W-why are you suddenly saying t-this?" I quickly covered my face and look away.

"Aigoo, is Y/N blushing?" Taehyung teased and poked my cheeks.

"A-ani stop teasing me!" I pushed away his hands and move away from him.

"Look at you, you're face is as red as a tomato!" Taehyung teased again.

Ahhhh, my heart can't stop beating quickly and I can't stop blushing too!

"Ahhh BYE!" I quickly walk away from him covering my face.

"Yah Y/N YAH! Where are you going?!"  Taehyung shouted and run after me, "To get the notes! BYE! I'll see you later" I waved at him and walk off, I need to go find Jeon Jungkook to get back the notes.

...

Where is Jeon Jungkook, I can't find him anywhere, it's already been a few minutes, maybe I should check the classrooms.

I walked past a few classrooms and saw a silhouette? Maybe 2? Maybe it's Jeon Jungkook and some of his friends. I went into the classroom and turned on the lights and there I saw Jeon Jungkook...and Hyun Mi...kissing each other.

I cleared my throat loudly to let them know someone is in the classroom too but they didn't respond, I knocked on the door too but still no respond, oh well I guess they're too busy doing their own 'business'.

I walked over to where Jeon Jungkook sits during lesson and opened up his bag to find the notes but it's empty... I looked under his desk but there's nothing to. Does this guy even study?

I was too engrossed in searching for the notes until I bumped into someone. Hard. I fell down onto the floor and saw that I had bumped into Jeon Jungkook, "Looking for this?" Jeon Jungkook held up the notes.

"Y-yes" I winced at the pain from falling down. "Give it to me" I asked and tried to take it from him but instead, I tripped over the table leg and fell onto him causing the both of us to fall. (A/N Fall everything, fall)

I shut my eyes while waiting for the impact but I felt nothing? I opened my eyes and saw Jeon Jungkook staring at me. What?

It was until Hyun Mi pulled me away and made me fall again. That I landed on Jeon Jungkook.

"Get away from Jungkook oppa you slut!" Hyun Mi screeched, "Slut? Who are you calling slut?!" I shooted back and stood up. I rolled my eyes at Hyun Mi and asked the notes again from Jeon Jungkook.

"Why? Didn't you said that I need to finish it up?"

"Since when do you listen to people?" Jeon Jungkook scoffed.

"Are you doing it with someone else?"

"Yes, now give me back the notes!"

"No, who are you going to do it with and where?" Jeon Jungkook asked not replying to my questions.

The Good Boy and Bad Boy [Jungkook × Reader] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें