23

Your P. O. V:

Something ticklish brushed against my neck multiple time as I groaned in response, it's so annoying.

I turned around and was greeted by Jungkook, his hair all over the place, with slightly parted lips and closed eyes, snoft snores escaped his lips as he snuggled closer to me, making my heart flutter from cuteness.

Unknowingly, I brought my hand up and brushed his bangs away from his face to get a clear view.

Jungkook suddenly held onto my hand and brought it closer to him, a small smile forming on both our faces.

But other than that, what is he doing in my room even more, sleeping on my bed?!

All of a sudden, the door slammed open, startling me as I flinched and accidentally pushed Jungkook off my bed.

I immediately sat up and look back in between Jimin and Jungkook who landed on his back groaning in pain, sitting up rubbing his back.

"What the hell was that for?!" Jungkook exclaimed, standing on his feet as he let out a yawn, stretching his limbs.

Jimin giggled, "Jin hyung told me to wake you two up for breakfast." Jungkook nodded his head and signalled Jimin to leave.

I looked at Jungkook about to open my mouth but he immediately leaned in and peck my forehead.

"Good morning princess." He greeted with a grin.

--------

Since Jungkook doesn't have the same class as me, he just send me off to my class before going to his.

All the girls stared at me when Jungkook left, most of them came up and bombarded me with questions.

"Are you and Jungkook oppa really together?"

"How did you even get Jungkook oppa to be yours?"

I chuckled nervously and excused myself, quickly going to my seat. Jisoos,  if this keeps happening how am I going to breath?

I rested my head on the table and took a deep breath. I probably have to get used to this then.

Suddenly a hand slammed onto the space next to my face which was inches away.

I flinched and sat back up to see Hyun Mi staring at me with fury in her eyes. "You're together now with my Jungkook oppa?!" She spat in my face.

Since when does Jungkook belong to her? "I don't see any problem about it." I answered truthfully, tilting my head to a side.

Hyun Mi scowled and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head down, facing her. "Let go of me!" I exclaimed, scratching her hands but it made her increase her grip.

I searched the table for anything to smack her hands away but there was nothing, where are my books?

"Looks like seeing your friend hurt isn't enough to teach you a lesson." Hyun Mi raised her hand to slap me but was stopped by a fuming Jungkook?

"O-oppa?" Hyun Mi stuttered, she let out a nervous giggle and let go of my hair, if she didn't and with the grip she's maintaining my hair will be soon pulled out. (Exaggeration much)

"I don't want to see you near Y/N ever again, got that?!" He snapped. I looked at him, he really is furious and I have never seen him like this, to be honest it's scares me a little.