22

Your P.O.V:

Day 6

Eomma and appa had made me clean the whole house since they were going on a holiday for a few weeks without me.

We needed a break they said, it's for the better they said but what about me??

My phone rang again disturbing my nap. I groaned in response and lifted my face which was buried into the pillow.

I looked at the contact displayed calling me and answered it.

Taehyung's P. O. V:

The maknae's face lit up when Y/N answered the call.

"Y/N~" I cooed, which made Jungkook glare at me, I stuck my tongue out to tease him.

"Yes Taetae?" Y/N's voice came up from the other line.

Me: How are you?

Y/N: Good? How about you?

There was a small pause when she said that, hm... Glancing over at Jungkook's direction I saw him using his tongue to poke his inner cheeks.

Me: Great, can I come over to your house? I'm bored as hell

Y/N: Uh sure

Me: Great! See you later~

Y/N: See ya!

I hanged up and turned to Jungkook, "So...?" I rested my chin on my palm and looked at him.

Aish, this boy is so troublesome.

Jungkook attacked me with a hug while thanking me, "Gomawo hyung", I waved it off and watched him put his shoes on.

"Do you know where Y/N lives though?" I pointed out, Jungkook stopped halfway shaking his head.

I chuckled in response, "She's going to kill me if I tell you her address." He pouted.

"Please hyung, tell me where she lives?" Jungkook pouted putting his hands together.

Aw, how can anyone resist him when he does that.

"Alright, but you better pray that she doesn't ignore me." Jungkook nodded his head vigorously. After telling him the address of Y/N's home, he immediately ran out.

I sighed and ruffled my hair, leaning back onto the sofa till my head was about to touch the floor.

"Omo Taehyung you scared me!" I turned towards the direction of the stairs. "Jiminie is a scaredy cat~" I stuck my tongue out.

Jimin crossed his arm and pouted, "Where did Jungkookie go anyway?", "To visit Y/N."

He nodded his head in understanding, "Well good luck to him, I'm hungry...do you want ramen?" I nodded my head, watching Jimin disappear into the kitchen.

I sat back up as all the blood rushing to my head is making me dizzy, and stared at the television. Why did I even help him?

Is it because that I know that Jungkook isn't kidding about being with Y/N and that she also likes him back?

Whatever, as long as Y/N is happy with Jungkook, I'm fine even if it means losing.

Your P. O. V:

Getting off my bed, I went downstairs to the kitchen to search for food but the only thing is that there is no food.

Why must be eomma and appa be away when there's no food...

I took my wallet and quickly headed out to the convenience store to replenish the stash of food before Taehyung comes over.

It was raining once I got out of the convenience store, curse my luck I didn't bring along an umbrella how am I going to get home now?