18

Your P. O. V:

I fiddled with the pen in my hand getting bored of waiting for him, where is he?

Taehyung told me to wait for him in class but he has not appeared since thirty minutes ago when class ended and he is nowhere to be seen. I let out a sigh as I watch the clock's hand ticking slowly.

Unknowingly, my mind went back to the previous days Taehyung had brought me out for the date. For each day he planned to bring me to the different places we visited when we were young.

I was surprised that he remembered the places considering the fact that I had forgotten over it. Taehyung said he wanted to re-live our childhood again.

Do I really like Taehyung or am I just missing the time we have missed each other? Because now I realized that my heart will get all fluttery when Taehyung does an action that reminds me of our childhood.

Thanks to this so called "date" by Jungkook, maybe I can really find out who I really like after the two weeks over or maybe not which will make it worst. But I ought to give it a try.

The pen slipped in between my fingers landing on the ground as it rolled a little, it stopped rolling when it bumped into a pair of shoes. I quickly bent over and picked it up.

I backed away but my head collided against something making me groan in pain as I rubbed my throbbing head. I looked up and was greeted by Jungkook's face in front of me.

"Y/N, you're head is as hard as a rock." He snickered but later winced as he rubbed his chin. "No kidding." I said sarcastically, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Jungkook took the sit beside me, facing me. "I was walking around and saw you in class alone." I nodded my head, straightening my back as I felt the pain go away.

My phone rang in my back, I quickly fished it out and answered it.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Y/N~" Taehyung voice came from the other line.

"Oh Tae, you're taking a long time."

"About that, I'm so sorry you can go back first. I was just checking on some stuff."

"Ah okay~"

"Wear a casual outfit and I'll to your house and pick you up."

"Araseo see you later."

Taehyung hanged up, "I guess his bringing you out for the date." Jungkook mumbled. I nodded my head, "It's the last day after all- the date for him." Jungkook cocked an eyebrow with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

He chuckled, "So you can't wait to spend time with me?" He teased "Cause that's what you mean by what you said right?" I shook my head quickly. "Yeah- I mean no!" I bit my tongue to stop myself from blabbering anymore.

I can feel my cheeks being tainted as he looked at me more, I averted my gaze and quickly got up. "I-i got to go!" I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself, well done Y/N what happened to you?

Jungkook walked past me and patted my head, "Have fun going out with him but next week you're mine." I stood rooted to my spot feeling my heartbeat increase.

N-next week I'm his? I buried my face into my hands. Oh my god what is happening to me?!

My eyes lit up upon reaching our destination, I quickly ran to the entrance dragging Taehyung behind me. It's been a long time since I have come to a carnival and it still looks as fun as ever.