28

Jimin's P.O.V:

I was in the middle of a conversation with the hyungs that decided to come over and crash at my place instead of Jungkook's.

The doorbell started ringing as I quickly got up, "Coming!" I shouted through the other four boys loud voices and quickly rushed to the door.

"Ye- Y/N?" I tilted my head in surprise seeing her outside.

Y/N looked like she just finished a marathon with her hair in a slight mess and face stained with dried tears.

"Jimin..." Y/N whimpered, her voice was cracky and barely a whisper. "Whose that?" Hoseok's joined me both of our eyes widened in surprise.

"What happened to you?" I exclaimed in shock, pulling her in. Hoseok hyung hit Yoongi's leg to get him to move as I sat her down.

Yoongi hyung raised an eyebrow in surprise, sitting up. "Aren't you supposed to be with Jungkook?" Jin hyung rubbed Y/N's back as she started coughing while Hoseok hyung when to get her some water.

Y/N quickly gulped down the water and heaved a sigh slumping back down on the couch.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Drink up now." I said placing a cup of water in her hands.

"Otherwise Jungkook-" I immediately shut my mouth when Yoongi and Namjoon hyung shot me a glare whilst a wave of anger and sadness passed by Y/N's face.

What?

"Jimin, you know everything that's happening to Jungkook right? All six of you are hiding something from me, aren't you?" Y/N finally spoke.

All of us looked at her confused except Yoongi and Namjoon hyung, "Meaning?" Jin hyung asked. We were completely oblivious until Namjoon hyung spoke.

"In the end, you still met his parents despite Taehyung telling you not to." Namjoon hyung deadpanned.

That was when I realized what has happened to this poor girl.

"I met his parents, even Hyun Mi is with them!" Y/N exclaimed. I tried to calm her down but failed, she pushed me away causing me to fall back.

"Why didn't you all tell me that Jungkook is going to marry Hyun Mi?" Y/N placed down the glass on the coffee table with a loud slam surprising us.

I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair, "Y/N..." She was mad, yet she was crying, even Yoongi hyung's piercing gaze softened looking at her.

"We didn't want to, but it was what Jungkook requested," I said, trying to get her into my embrace.

 I hugged Y/N, tucking her hair behind her ears as she clung to my shirt, "Poor girl..." Jin hyung sighed.

Y/N began letting out sniffles and whimpers as her tears began to wet my shirt but I don't mind, I patted her to ease her down.

What has that Jungkook done? Taehyung is going to be livid if he finds out about this.

"Do you want to tell us what happened, Y/N?" Hoseok hyung asked, poking her shoulders. I cupped her face to make her look at me as I used my thumb to wipe away the tears.

Somehow, seeing Y/N crying really hurts me a lot but I bet it'll hurt even more for Taehyung but since Taehyung isn't here, I'll make sure I'm the one taking good care of her.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Maybe we could help you out a little." Yoongi hyung said. Y/N took a deep breath and sat back up.

"Alright..." She cleared her throat regaining her composure.