37

Author's P.O.V:

Jungkook didn't knew what to do with the black-haired hyung hugging him, refusing to let go despite Jungkook threatening him.

"Hyung, I can't stay for the whole day." The black-haired pouted finally letting go of Jungkook who immediately backed away.

Jimin folded his arms and gave Jungkook a questioning look with an eyebrow raised.

"So now it's hoes before bros?" Jungkook punched Jimin on the arm immediately.

"No one calls my girl a hoe- Y/N isn't one to begin with." Jimin rubbed his arm.

"Chill, I didn't mean it that way." Jimin sighed, sliding his fingers in his hair in frustration.

"But everyone is busy and I'm bored. Please save me from it." He pleaded.

"I promised to bring Y/N on a date today." Jungkook stated, unwilling to give in to his hyung's pleas although he felt guilty.

Jimin too, felt guilty for begging Jungkook to accompany him instead of Y/N because he knew they missed out a lot of quality time together.

But experiencing boredom which he thought he can handle for three days straight was a scary experience for Jimin.

That's why he threw away his pride and begged the maknae.

Jimin pursed his lips into a straight line and let his body go limp.

"Never mind. You go have fun with Y/N, I'll see what I can do to kill time."

A notification went on on Jungkook's phone just when Jimin closed the door to his room.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I checked to see a message from Y/N. I smiled, she must be anticipating for the date.

The message said that she would be late for a while so I guess I can stay with Jimin for a while.

"Jimin-ssi!" I shouted, prancing up the stairs to his room in excitment.

I peeked into his room to see him sprawled on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Aren't you leaving?" He turned to look at me with dead eyes. Oh wow, how does he get bored so easily?

I shook my head, "Not yet, I'll accompany you for now." I smiled, pulling him off the bed by his hads.

Jimin's eye immediately lit up, a huge grin starting to spread on his face.

"Thank you, thank you~" Jimin hugged me tightly which I never thought he had the strength in him.

"You can't believe how bored I am these days." He said, dragging me downstairs.

"Overwatch?" I suggested since a movie would be boring. Jimin nodded.

He sat down beside me as I get the game to start up. "Hyung, stop doing that." Jimin look at me confused.

"Stop doing what?"

"This."

I imitated him swiping his hair back, arching my back, not forgetting to exaggerate my action.

"You always do that." I said. Jimin got embarrased and covered his face laughing while hitting me.

I laughed along with him. Finally Jimin is laughing. I smiled and poked his ribs.