42

Your P.O.V:

I glanced at Taehyung then Jungkook unsure of what to feel or do.

I don't know why I'm here, I don't know why I'm doing this, I dont know anything.

"What's the purpose in dragging me here?" I asked, looking around the expensive store.

Jungkook smiled innocently which made me even more nervous. Taehyung is not helping by grinning widely.

"We're here to pick an outfit." Taehyung replied dragging me into the store

"What for?!" I exclaimed, I'd rather stay home in my comfy hoodie or oversized clothing in this perfectly cool weather.

"Don't worry, there's definitely a dress- I mean an outfit that I will like if you choose for me." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, he's being suspicious changing his statement so quickly and the important thing is, he mentioned "dress".

I immediately pushed away Taehyung and made a run for the exit but athletic Jungkook quickly caught me.

"No, I'm not doing this!" I shouted, heart pumping like crazy.

Jungkook stood behind me wrapping his hands around my neck and slowly waddled us back to Taehyung.

"I'm not gonna pick outfits, much less wear any dress!"

"She's too sutbborn." Taehyung tutted. "What?" I glared at Taehyung, in return he gave a smile.

"Alright stop bickering, you two." Jungkook said. yawning whilst checking his watch. "Who are you to interrupt?" Me and Taehyung said at the same time.

Jungkook widened his eyes as me and Taehyung laughed. "Ouch, how can you do this to me?" He turned his back on us and fake sobbed.

"Anyways, we only have a few hours left." I tilted my head in confusion, is there somewhere they have to go?

"What do you mean?" I asked. Jungkook regained his composure and smiled. "For an event." My lips twitched.

Event. No one told me anything about an event happening and if there is what the hell am I doing here.

"Hell to the no, I'm not going to any event much less wearing a dress." I exclaimed trying to make a run for the exit again.

"But you have to..." Jungkook whined, "besides, I've never seen you wearing dresses." Taehyung smiled.

"I did."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "The past does not count." causing Taehyung to pout. Now that I think of it I've never worn dresses anymore after Taehyung left.

I smiled at the thought, I guess I've never worn them anymore because it reminds me of the times I would spend with him and it made me felt lonely.

Now, it should be all good now since he returned and I've found someone to be with but still the idea of wearing a dress is just... uncomfortable.

"Does it have to be a dress?" Jungkook nodded. "It's a formal event." A formal event, just great. I sighed, dreading the idea of going.

"It's not necessary for you to go Y/N, Jungkook can go alone." Taehyung said sensing how uneasy I felt.

I smiled thankful for that choice but Jungkook grabbed my shoulders, turning me around.

"No, you have to but..." He paused, voice dropping while looking me in the eye.

There's definitely a motive on why he's so persistent on me going if not he wouldn't insist.

I gulped and nodded my head slowly but still filled with hesitation.