★big news★

SUHO//03/07/16//GIRL

It was a late, windy night in March. Suho, being the busy man was of course on his way home from his job about an hour away. He couldn't wait to see Yvette, his girlfriend of four years and wife of one year. Since he always away from home, he had wanted to do something nice for her.

But of course he wasn't aware of his anxious mate at home, hunched over the edge of the bed, quickly tapping her feet and biting down on her nails. Something Yvette never did.

"I'm home, Princess!" Suho shouted as soon as he entered the spacious home. He was confused by the silence of the house, usually expecting an 'I'm upstairs!' or 'Welcome home!' from the love of his life. All he heard were pins dropping.

He hung his jacket on the coat rack and made his way around the house to look for Yvette. "Vette?"

"I'm in the bedroom.." Yvette replied in a shaky voice. Suho marched up the steps and walked into the room. "Princess, you had me worried...I have something planned for tonight." He smiled and kneeled down in front of Yvette.

"This is an apology for being away so much...I hope you forgive me?"

"Of course I do..But co-"

"Dress nice for me? I know you always do.." He smiles and stood back to his feet, planting a kiss on her lips. "Junmyeon..." Yvette gulped. "I have something to tell you.."

"You ate that cupcake of mine? It's fine, we can go back to the place toni-"

"Suho! This isn't about a stupid cupcake! But yes, I ate it..."

"Oh? Then what is it about?"

"I-I'm..Pregnant." Yvette squeaks.

Suho's face went completely pale as he looked down at Yvette's stomach in disbelief. "You...No way..."

"Yes way...I..We did.."

"Oh

"Oh. You're right...We did..."

Don't forget that I'm here for you,Vette. I'll be the best father and husband in the world for you and the little one

Due: September 8th, 2016

★ ★ ★

SEHUN//11/13/16//GIRL