★triple....baek?★

1:11 P.M//Byun Household

"Aeriii....Please..." Baekhyun groggily murmurs as he laid sprawled out on the floor. "Please sleep, baby boy..Only for thirty minutes...It's nap...time.." He trails off, slowly dozing off himself. It's was only a matter of time before the infant sitting beside his head punched him straight in his nose.

Baekhyun snorts himself awake and hoists himself to his knees before feeling his nose. "Ah...Ow! Aeri!" He bites down on his lip and pinches his eyes shut, sniffing away the pain from his nose. "What'd you do that for? Huh? Huh?" He asks. He then began to blow raspberries on Aeri's neck and tickle under his armpits. Aeri giggles and kicks his tiny feet into the air, gasping for air.

"Baekhyun.." Kellie knocks on the doorframe. The male hops onto his feet with a gasp, picking up Aeri. "Mama's home! Did you get the ice cream?"

"I got the ice cream." Kellie nods. "I also got a new stock of baby things...Formula, diapers, wipes, those little...Dissolving yogurt bites.."

"I love those!" Baek exclaims, causing Kell to turn her head. "Those are for Aeri.."

"Yeah..Aeri said that." He nods, setting him down in his high chair. Baekhyun follows Kellie around the house as she went to go put the things away. "Is there something you want, Mr. Byun?"

"Baekie didn't get his kissies." He pouts, leaning his head on the doorframe. She chuckles and leans forward, locking lips with him, which slowly turned into a deeper and passionate kiss. Kellie quickly pulls away and rolls her eyes. "Get back to my son." She nods, walking away.

Baekhyun grabs a hold of her hand and pulls her into his arms. "Is something wrong with Mama?"

"So uh...Remember...Approximately...like...Five months ago...When Aeri stayed at my parents house and we had...A lot of free time? And we spent that free time all around the house?"

"Ooohhhh yeah...Can we do that again by the way?"

"Really, Baekhyun?"

"Yeah...Really...Ah!" Kellie elbows him in the stomach. "I already made that mistake when we did it that time..."

"Eh? But you seemed to like it when I-"

"I'm pregnant, Baekhyun."

"Uhm

"Uhm..What?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Ah, That was a good scare there

"Ah, That was a good scare there. You shouldn't joke like that, though." He snickers, walking back into the kitchen with Aeri. He picks him up and squeezes him softly. "I understand you want three, but we could space them out, right?"

Kellie leans against the counter and shrugs. "We can't do that...I'm already four months in.."

"F-Four months? You're kidding

"F-Four months? You're kidding...Right?"

"No I'm not."

"Oh my god...I will never get any sleep..."

"This isn't real, right? I'm going into hibernation..."

BOY

DUE: September 24, 2017