★daddy diaries: intro★

'The Daddy Diaries', as the nine boys call it was created to help their babies in the future to deal with life and daily struggles, especially as teenagers. So far, the collection only actually has one recording from each of the boys. Jongin and Jongdae plan to make one as soon as they expect a child.

One of the main purposes of it is to let the fathers tell their children things they would be too shy to actually straight to their faces. It could also serve as lessons on puberty, respect, dating, and even language lessons.

The whole idea was thought of by the one and only genius Oh Sehun, who thought it could actually help him know his future daughter better (at the time, he didn't actually know he was having a daughter),  and teach her things he probably didn't even know about.

December fifteenth was the day they first recorded for the diaries. And Baekhyun was the one to start.

★  ★  ★

BAEKAERI

"Aeri! It's your one and only cool Appa here

"Aeri! It's your one and only cool Appa here. Hopefully now, you're about the age of....Twelve? Eleven or Twelve. You're probably wondering what the he- What in the world is this? Well, It's the introduction to the diaries that your uncles and I plan on doing until you come of age to watch this!" Baek smiles widely and tilts his head.

"I'm using this intro as a chance to say how much you've been crying and causing me month of no sleep. Nah, I'm just joking! We may not get much sleep, but your mother and I and really grateful you're here and we love and appreciate you.." He continues on, slowly running out of words to say.

"The twenty-seventh of January was when I found out about you...I was extremely...I was so scared." He laughs nervously. "I constantly thought that I wouldn't be a great father, but I was completely wrong. I am the best father. Tell your uncles to step their game up."

Baek laughs and looks back at Kellie. "What am I saying? But anyway, The eighth of July was when I finally got to hold you...For the..First time..." He sniffs and looks back up at the camera. "You were so small and You looked like a potato. But since you also looked like me, a cute potato. It wasn't long before I handed you back to your mother, because I was scared of dropping you...You were so light and fragile. I had no experience with children! I was worried!"

"I bet you're wondering where a name like 'Aeri' came from, huh? It means 'guardian' and 'reason to love' and I thought it fit perfectly. You're now my number one reason to love and you let me be appreciative of all the things I have. Including you. Well, I love you, Byun Aeri! Look forward to more of these in the future. Bye~"

★ ★ ★

SUHO➾WREN