★paranoid//sehun★

4:48 A.M//Sehun, Aloe, and [][][]

For the past month or two, Sehun has been anxious, fidgety, unable to concentrate, for the same reason that has him tossing and turning and his bed right now.

The arrival of his first born daughter.

Although he still has another month (or less, you never know) until she gets here, the thought of her couldn't get out of his head. Not only was he nervous, he was just aching to get to see her and hold her for the first time. And he's [completely] not nervous about not being good enough of a father for her, it's just the other irritating thought of being a dad.

Ugly sweaters?

Gross.

Lame jokes?

Worse.

Lecturing?

Ew. Ew. Ew.

Very childish thoughts, he knows, but they just wont go away. He didn't want to be one of those stereotypical fathers that he always hears about. He wanted to be a lot more..Laid back..Cool...Hip.

What? Hip? Who the hell still uses that word anymore?

Is all that dad stuff hereditary? What if it is? What will he do if-

"Sehun...Sehun...Sehun."

"Huh?" He raises up from his spot on the bed and squints over at Aloe, who leaned over to her side of the bed to turn on the lamp. "Are you okay? You're fidgeting and sweating a lot."

Sehun rubs his puffy eyes and stares down at Aloe's round, but still quite small belly. "Uh..I..Yeah.." He shakes his head, slipping on his slippers and walking into the kitchen.

He grabs a mug, the carton of chocolate milk from the fridge, and a seat at the table. "Oh..God..." He rubs his eyes again, nearly slamming his head on the edge of the table. "Sweaters? It's Spring.." He scoffs. "It's Spring..A child is soon going to be springing out of my girlfriend anytime now.." He looks down at the mug of chocolate milk and uses a straw to blow bubbles in the chocolate consistency.

"Is there anything you need to talk about, Se?" Aloe asks after finally waddling her way out of the bedroom. "You seem..Extremely..concerned about something.." She says, sitting next to him and wiping the beads of sweat off his forehead with her thumb.

"Idonwannabealamedad..." He murmurs.

"What?"

"I just told you."

"Is it that dream about clown and the balloon anima-"

"Aloe...Please don't talk about that.." He runs his fingers through his hair and gulps. "I'm just worried that...I won't be a cool enough dad."

Aloe squints and peers back and forth at Sehun and his mug of chocolate milk. "How old are you exactly?" Sehun frowns and pokes out his bottom lip. "That's not funny...I don't want to wear ugly sweaters and..Tell bad jokes..And.."

"You know...You have a choice to do that right? That's not a thing that occurs with all dads."

"Wait..Really?"

"Really.."

"Wait

"Wait...Then what happened to Suho?"

★ ★ ★

it's been so long since i've updated!¡!¡ HERE YA GO!!! i just thought this would be a funny chapter...more to come if i write more tonight :^P

enjoy!