★baby's baby★

8:34 A.M//Sehun, Aloe, and Lotus

"Hey, don't look at me like that." Sehun looks down at Lotus laying in her bouncer, frowning. "I just changed your diaper, y'know? That was torture."

He kept his eyes on her, trying to hold a straight face as the newborn flashes him a gummy smile

He kept his eyes on her, trying to hold a straight face as the newborn flashes him a gummy smile. "Don't smile at me like that.." Sehun chuckles and wriggles his finger that her hand was wrapped around. "Don't laugh at me." He sits on the floor beside her and laughs. "You're cute. You look just like mommy.."

He sat there for a hot minute, staring at Lotus and playing with her extremely small hands (Well, compared to his larger hand). "You picked up a lot of things from mommy...Like how small you are..And those light brown eyes. So pretty." He mumbles, gently pressing down on Lotus' fingers with his lips. "Pretty like a lotus."

Lotus takes a hold of his nose as he got closer to her. "But you have my lips. I can't give her all the credit for you being pretty. That wouldn't be fair, would it?"

"Good morning, Sehun." Aloe waves, trudging her way into the kitchen. Sehun looks up at her and smiles. "Hello Angel that gave birth to the other angel." She squints over at the male sitting on the floor. "That was...oddly specific....Did you sleep well?"

"Honestly, no. But I'm in a good mood this morning. I'm pumped. Not sure why."

Aloe pulls out the nearly empty gallon of chocolate milk from the fridge. "I wonder why?" Sehun scoffs. "First of all," He thinks. "That was Lotus. Not me."

"You're really using the two week old that drinks breast milk for a full meal as your scapegoat?"

"It was worth the try." He shrugs. "I already fed Lo this morning along with other morning baby stuff. So you can sleep more."

Shaking her head, Aloe taps her fingernail against the counter. "I don't think I should. It's only her second day home and-"

Sehun gasps, putting his hand on his chest. "Mommy doesn't...Trust me, Little Lo?" He asks the baby below him. "I thought we were better than this."

"No it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that...I'd rather not wake up and find Vivi in your arms and Lotus in the doggy bed." She smiles and nods, lifting up her coffee mug. "But I have studies to catch up on and I have to take a shower, so..."

"Have fun...In the shower...Without me." Sehun looks back down at Lotus who still had a hold of his fingers. "Alright, Little Lo, It's talk time."

"So you've been in the world for like...Two weeks and a few days..And all this time is really crazy. You cry a lot. And you whine a lot. You're a very complicated tiny human being...But I love you." Sehun hums out, looking down at her. "You really look just like your mommy, you know that, right? You're very pretty...And you'll only get prettier, And that means I'll have to fight people off of yo- Look at me, talking like a dad..." He scoffs at himself.

"I've never done that before

"I've never done that before. I guess that's like...A natural instinct for fathers. I guess it's because you're so small and the world is big..And scary. There's a strong need to protect you...Because the world is scary...But you're a little scary too. In a good way, I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I thi- Whoa, Whoa, Did you just tal-"

"That was me, dumb dumb." Aloe laughs at Sehun, walking back out into the kitchen to grab her phone.

"Oh...Darn it."

★★★

heyo it's been years

i might be able to update again tonight :^)

hopefully