🍼daddy diaries: puberty 1🍼

BAEKAERI&AJAX

"It's about that time

"It's about that time. Ajax, Aeri, buckle your seatbelts because this is going to be a bumpy ride." Baekhyun snickers to himself before adjusting his posture on the chair and running his fingers through his messy hair. "In all honesty, This is why I'm extremely happy to have two boys. Not saying I wouldn't love you if you were girls it's just....A lot...Easy..Anyways!"

"As of right now, one of you or even both of you are right around the corner or just now hitting puberty, and It may seem hard but it'll pass through quickly, y'know? It's nothing too serious. Your voice will start cracking...The quality of your skin will get worse...You'll get hair in places you don't want to get hair..." He hits his hands against his thighs in thought. "What am I forgetting...Uhh.."

"Oh! A small problem I had was eating. I ate a lot because I thought I would grow taller, but it didn't work. At all. I suggest to get through this horrid time, you might want to like...Eat in moderation or eat a lot healthier than I did. But you will grow, and everyone grows at their own pace. Don't worry if someone is larger than you, your time will come. If you work hard, you'll get extra ripped like your trusty dad here."

"Yeah right." Kellie scoffs and shakes her head. "Yeah right what? I'm ripped, aren't I? I've gotten larger, you can compare me to Thor now."

"Oh my God, No."

"No? What do you mean 'no', I go to the gym four times a wee-"

★ ★ ★

SUHOWREN

"My baby Wren bird is growing up, isn't she? I'm getting so old, aren't I? We're both old, Wrenny

"My baby Wren bird is growing up, isn't she? I'm getting so old, aren't I? We're both old, Wrenny. I'm going to be put in a nursing home soon and I'll have to drink blended food until I di-"

"Junmyeon."

"Sorry. Anyways! Well, this diary is about puberty, and sort of about your journey into adulthood, right? I think it's important for me to try and do this for maturity on both of our ends. So as you get older, the more you get to know about your...Oh Goodness..." He rubs his eyes in frustration. "As you get older, you learn a lot more about your body, and as a lady, you'll have to struggle with things a lot differently. You'll..Fall into this little awkward stage where you eat more, and get acne..and your body changes and gains weight in some awkward spots. But that's all okay! That's only temporary, and something that'll go by faster than you think."