🍼puberty 2🍼

this chapter's goin under editing bc i like Actually hate it.)

JONGINNINA

"It's that time, isn't it? I was really trying to hold back on this one but

"It's that time, isn't it? I was really trying to hold back on this one but...." He sighs and knocks his head on the wall. "I don't know how to word this...You're a female and...How do I do this respectfully? How do I word it? I might go crazy..." Jongin groans.

"Just say what you know, make it short." Dani instructs from behind the camera with a soft smile. "Ahh I already planned this for a boy but when you came out as a female I...Anyway, let's try it."

"I know that omce you get a certain age, you grow and grow in certain areas and get hair in weird places...And your body gets sore, and your skin gets bad for a short period of time. Or maybe a long time, I dunno."

"And since you're slowly turning into a young woman, your....uh..Uterus, is it? Gets upset that you aren't pregnant and sheds your insides and gives you excruciating...hellish and unbearable pains in your lower abdomen called cramps. Quoting that one from your mother."

"But you'll be fine, right? You'll tell us if you have problems, I hope. We're always here to talk...Don't push us away and hope your problems go away on their own..They won't always do that." He continues, coming to a conclusion. "But I hope that was informative! Bye, Love you!"

•••

SEHUNLOTUS

"I told your mother I could do this without her and I may be screwed, Little Lo

"I told your mother I could do this without her and I may be screwed, Little Lo..." Sehun rests his chin in the palm of his hand for a hot minute before finally taking in a large gasp of air and speaking. "I think instead of this being an educational type thing, it'll be one on one. In all honesty, I still don't quite get the grasp on a few things. But that's okay, really. I still have the mentality of a kid sometimes. So this is a bit challenging."

"I wouldn't really think of this as awkward, it's just a small chat. You're a teenager, I'm probably the coolest dad ever in his thirties, it's all working out well, isn't i- Oops, you just woke up from your nap." He takes a look away from the camera as he hears his daughter crying from the other room. "I'll be right back."

"I'm back! But as I was saying, this is just a little chat about growing up, that's all. I know you'll be able to take care of yourself well with the help of your mother and I, which is why I won't put much detail into this."

"There will be changes in your body, mind, and pretty much everything. You'll see things differently as a teenager, which is why I expect a little rebellion from you. Also your parents are both stubborn brats, so.."

"But anyways! As I said I won't put much detail, I just want to let you know you'll have to put much more thought into things as you age. Things change, I guess. You'll change, and I'll no longer have to change your diapers. Woohoo!"

"All jokes aside, you know I'm here to listen no matter how immature I seem. I believe you should go to your mother for the more uhh..Personal things, you know? I'm not good at stuff like that at all. But I love you, I'm here to protect you and buy you chocolate when you need it. It'll mostly be for me, though. Just getting that out there. Bye!"

•••

KYUNGSOONARI

"So is this actually necessary? Or are you doing it to just laugh at me later?"

"No, I'm actually serious. This isn't a set up at all." Amos laughs at Kyungsoo's skepticism and tugs on the sleeve of his shirt. "Come on, your teenage daughter is in waiting."

Soo lets out a soft sigh as he takes a seat in the rocking chair in Nari's nursery. "I don't know what I'd talk about."

"You don't have to. Just...Give her some advice, or what you know. And put some life into it."

"I don't know any other way, but...Lets give it a trial run. Okay, so you're a teenager or maybe not one yet. I advise you to eat healthy and stay active. Drink water. These terrible years will go by fast."

"Soo."

"What? I'm giving her my honest opinion. Stay health aware but don't waste your time on staying healthy all the time, you know? Eat fatty foods but exercise when you can. Always keep a big heart. Nothing worse than a pretty face with an ugly personality, y'know? Stay sweet."

"You'll get moody and be in pain because of periods, but take a pill and you'll be fine. We're here to speak in more detail if you need it. I'm not good at these types if things. Love you. Bye!"

• • •

JONGDAEBRANDON

"I dunno why you think this is necessary if he's probably already going through puberty

"I dunno why you think this is necessary if he's probably already going through puberty. It's nothing extreme, just a little voice cracks here and there, y'know?" Jongdae groans out. Jessa lets out a hefty sigh and shakes her head from behind the camera. "Could you be a little sincere? At least let him know what you went through or something."

"I went through about a year of..A cracking voice, awkward hair growing, and not a lot of height. I swear I've been the same height since like...The eighth grade."

"Anything else?"

"I gained weight and shaved it off, I guess." He shrugs and pouts out his bottom lip. "Also a bit of skin problems."

"Did you give your parents any troubles?"

"Mhm. Plenty of times. I sorta distanced myself away from them and gave a lot of back talk. Probably because of hormones or something like that. Yeah, stay weary of those."

"Hm, you don't have anything else to say do you? You're usually talkative."

"Mm-mm. Bye!"

••••