★more news!★

(rly short chapter~)

Jongdae//1/20/17//BOY

It was a late Friday night when Jongdae sat on a bench outside of Jessa's college, waiting to go inside to talk to her about something that has been on his chest for about a week now. He somewhat knew what was going on, why Jessa was avoiding him, why she would come home at late hours of the night, and just be plain moody. He just decided to finally tell her he knew and everything was okay.

He waited out there for quite some time before the creaky door opened, and a rather small female came walking out, rubbing her forehead out of frustration. Jongdae cleared his throat out as the female casually walked past him. "Ahem." He repeated.

Jessa turned around and froze. "Jongdae...It's late. Why are you out he-"

"Nope!" He hopped up to his feet, taking off his hoodie and putting it over her arms. "The least you could do for me is take care of my baby you're carrying." He jumped straight to the conclusion, making Jessa flinch slightly. "How did you know?"

"I wasn't completely sure, but you just comfirmed it for me

"I wasn't completely sure, but you just comfirmed it for me. Thanks." He smiled widely and shook his head. "You could've told me...Why didn't you just tell me? I would've been been much happier with this besides being avoided and sleeping alone at night."

"I..I don't know I.." Jessa's voice cracked, breaking down into soft weeps. "I didn't know how to tell you without you feeling like it was your fault..." She used the back of her hand to wipe away the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Well, It takes two to tango, Jessa. It would've been my fault anyways." He huffed out and softly tugged on the hoodie wrapped around Jessa and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you, Jessalynn...Don't ever think anything could change that. Especially when I have a reason to love you twice as much..Don't work yourself so much. Now come on so I can nourish my child."

I guess I have no choice but to share now, huh? I honestly couldn't be happier! I knew exactly what was going on. Just a little disappointed I wasn't told right away. I love you little one. And you too, Jessa.

Due: July 22nd, 2017

Jongin//1/23/17//BOY

Jongin cautiously stood outside of the bathroom in the bedroom, peeking his head in the crack of the door and wincing everytime a new wave of sickness made its way into the toilet.

"A-Are you okay, Ja-" Of course he got cut off by a belch coming from the female hunched over the toilet

"A-Are you okay, Ja-" Of course he got cut off by a belch coming from the female hunched over the toilet. Jongin entered the bathroom and crouched down next to her, patting her back and letting her get it all out.

"Alright...It's alright..." He gulped before starting to gag at the sickening aroma and the gross sounds. Jongin stood to his feet and helped Dani to hers after flushing the toilet. "This is the third morning in the row...Are you sure you're okay?"

"Of course I am." Dani smiled and stood in front of the sink to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. The curious male leaned his head on the doorframe and watched her. "You worry me..I don't think you're okay. Is it stomach sickness?"

"Probably. The stomach bug is pretty common nowadays." Dani laughed nervously and continued to brush her teeth. "Yeah.." Jongin nodded and stepped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and waited quite a while for Dani to come from the room.

"Are you hungry, Dani?" He asked as soon as she stepped foot outside the hallway. She looked up at him and nodded. "Yes. Very. I'll just take cereal...Maybe some toast with jam. Strawberry. Also if you're in the mood, could you make me a smoothie?"

Jongin chuckled. "Of course." He pulled out the chair for Dani and sat a bowl in front of her. "Is there a reason why you're so hungry?"

"I'm going to be hungry if I'm eating for two now.."

Jongin paused and set the box of cereal on the counter in front of him. "What?" He took a double take.

"I said..I'm eating for two now.." Dani nodded and tapped her spoon against the edge of the bowl. "No way! As In...A baby? You're eating for a baby, right?!"

"Right."

"Dani!" He exclaimed and pulled her up from her chair. "I'm going to be a father? You're joking. This is a prank?"

"No, It's not.."

"Ahhh!!!!" He yelled as he planted kisses all over Scarlet and her stomach.

Wow I'm extremely happy! I've wanted a baby for so long and it finally worked! Hang on, no I'm not crying...Nope. False alarm. I really couldn't be any happier. I love you, tiny one.

Due: July 16th, 2017