★sleepless nights, joyful mornings★

2:12 A.M//Minseok, Kay, Hana, and Maru

Finally, after a good three or four hours, Minseok and Kay made their way out of the twins' room. "Did we do everything?"

"Yeah..We gave them baths, Changed them, Fed the- Does it matter? They're finally sleeping now." Minseok gulps plops back onto their bed. "Want another?" He jokes.

"That's not funny....That's a threat right about now." Kay takes her hair out of her ponytail and stands in front of the mirror in their bathroom. "I mean, at least they sleep for a long time. Getting them to sleep is the problem, not keeping them asleep."

"I didn't think it'd be this stressful at this age..."

"Pshh..It'll always be stressful, Minseok. According to my parents, I guess. Twins makes things harder, but not impossible." Kay sits beside him on the bed and leans her head on his shoulder. "I have something to confess."

She looks at Minseok in confusion. "What is it?"

"I can't tell which one's which until we change their diapers. They just look so...Alike." Kay snickers and closes her eyes. "They look like you. But me too...It'll happen."

"We'll get the hang of it soon. But for now we should go take a show-"

And of course, he got cut of by the sound of an infant crying.

"I...Everytime..."

★  ★  ★

★ ★ ★

3:34 A.M//Chanyeol, Winslow, and Kitana

"Chan...Yeol..." Winslow grunts, hitting him repeatedly. "She's crying again. Your turn."

"But last time was my tuurrrn." Chanyeol whines and covers his face with a pillow. "Go. Now, Chanyeol."

He sighs and gets up from his spot in bed, sliding on his slippers, putting on his jacket, and shuffling out of the room.

"I'm coming, my precious Tana!" Chanyeol jogs down the hall and enters her room to pick up the irritated infant. "Daddy's here...Daddy's here..." He bounces her up and down and pats her back gently, letting her calm down.