Part 10: The Plan

Asami had showed me weapons, special clothes and shoes. He also showed me some really great toys. The guns were really interesting. The one that caught my attention was a gun with two bullet holes.

He told me that that one gun was highly prohibited for me to use. I had to hold my urge. But I couldn't wait to use it in action! I imagine myself being like Fei. Shooting the bullets with sunglasses looking like a badass. Also pointing the gun sideways.

But then I remembered something really important... I don't have the clue on how to use a gun. I never knew nothing about it. So couple of hours of training, and I got it. Not such a hassle, juuuust got to remember to turn the safety switch off. Or else, Im dead.

Now Asami went through with me how the situation was. The place was an expensive house in the middle of a forest. There was a gate where Akihito is held hostage. There were men with large guns on two floors of the place. Five men on both corners in the front and back of the roof. Seven man in front of the gate, five behind. There were some men also hiding behind the trees, at the back of the house. Inside where men walking around. Akihito was at the very bottom of the house, like in the basement. What I noticed though, he wasnt alone. It looked like someone else was a hostage along with him. Some person with short hair. It looked like the person was wearing a kimono.

A kimono is like a special dress for women on special ocasions in Japan, it is mostly used on weddings. It can be made out of silk or other type of cloth. I am thinking it's a girl. We have to rescue the girl as well.

Ok so the plan was this, Asami had given me a special black circle thing. It looked like a hockey puck. He told me that when things got out of hand, this thing will react and be connected to my back. Once its connected to me, I AM SUPAH SPY! In other words, I am a kick ass fighting machine. The only thing Asami forgot to tell me, was this little piece of shit was also my life line.

Anywho, once I had it on, my job was to take the guys in the forest first. Then head towards the fence that was blocking from anyone from enetering. Once I passed the fence, had to watched out for invisible lasers and knockout gas tanks hidden around.

After I pass all that, I needed to get to the window that is there and quickly. Then head to the security system to shut it off. Asami then comes in and shoots the men on the roof, as well then the ones that are guarding the front.