Part 19: Relief

Asami: AKIHITO!

Akihito: Asami? Asami is that you? Where are you?

Al: Ranmaru? Are you alright?

Ranmaru: Al? How did you know I was here? And where the he'll are you?

Asami and Al: We are right under you.

Akihito: Asami, get me the he'll out of here!

Ranmaru: AL, GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE IT COMES BACK!

Asami, Al and me: It?

Then Akihito gave a sharp fearfull yell.

Asami: AKIHITO! Ok.... Open this fucking wall under us. We got to get them out of here.

Al: Please tell me you got that circular thing ready?

"Yep I do. Asami, please give me the stratosphere"

So I take stratosphere... But the shit was not working. It just stayed off. I'm looking at it everywhere... No button or nothing. Completely dead

"Asami... You better tell me what the fuck is going on! Why isn't it working?"

Asami: Did you put semen in it?

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Al: What?

Asami: Oh, uh wrong situation.

Akihito and Ranmaru: WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?

After a few more hits, the stratosphere turned on. But no screen. We had no more time to waste. I hit the center of the stratosphere and the sharp needles came out. I put it on my back, and the sharp pain came. I let out a yell so strong, I went down on my knees. I could not describe the feeling. I was even crying, but I felt a strange strength.

Asami: Can you get up?

"Ye- yeah"

I try to get up, but I felt heavy. Al gave me his hand as support. Taking deep breaths, I concentrated my energy on my right hand. I closed my eyes and I saw my blood stream. It was in different colors. Blue, red, orange, green, yellow and a few other colors.

Asami: We brought someone else also. He is just taking his time. He is getting ready.

Al: Hey, are you ok?

I then yell. With the anger in me, I looked at the sealing and with one hand, I had broken the cement wall. Al lifted me up and I noticed that we are inside a dungeon. There were black thick bars and the two man were chained. I got up and ran to them. Thanks to my extra strength, I was able to open the chains. Asami and Al came up and both men just ran up to their lovers. With tears in their eyes, they were just happy to see each other.