Part 17: Upgrade

Asami, Al and I just went straight towards the house. As we were getting close, we noticed some guards still standing and began shooting at us. We then hid behind some trees.

"Asami, Whats the plan?"

Asami: "We have to get behind the house and get to that secret passage way."

Al: "But that will take too much time. Is there any other way?"

"THE CAPES!"

The guards were shooting. We were protected by the trees. We then have to be quiet or they might find us.

Al: "Brilliant Idea!"

Asami: "Awful Idea! How the hell do we even know if these guys have heat vision?"

The my Stratosphere started vibrating and glowing. I took it out and a guy with dread hair, a white top, ripped jeans, open excersice gloves and tennis shoes showed as a hologram. He was completely blue so I couldn't tell the actual colors he was wearing.

Asami: What the hell are you doing now Sword?

Sword: I heard you guys calling me and well here I am.

Asami: I DIDN'T CALL YOU AT ALL!

Then the guards started to shoot where we were again. Then stopped.

Al, Sword and I: SHHH

Asami: "OK. Sorry about that." He said whispering.

Sword: " OK, so to answer your question about the heat vision, yes they do have it."

Asami: Oh great. So, what do we do now?

Sword: "You three, got to get yo asses to that secret base is what you gotta do"

Al then shows him the cape.

Sword: "Why the fuck are you showing me a jacket? What the hell is that going to do?"

Al then put it on. Sword puts his left hand under his chin. He was thinking and shocked of what he saw.  

Sword: Shit, Why the fuck haven't we thought of that!

I just hi five Al and then the men were shooting again. 

Asami and Sword: SHHH

Al and I: "Sorry". We said whispering. 

Sword: Ok. So that will do. Now I helped you guys with a map.

Sword disappear and gave us a map of our surroundings. The map showed were we were, where the guys where and the secret entrance. It also showed all the enemies near by and far. There were x's showing where the last kills were. There were even some red dots.

Asami: "Hey, That's new. What are those red dots?"

Sword: "That my boss is what I like to call an upgrade. Shuichi, Misaki and I worked days on this. We thought you might like it." 

Asami: "Again, What are they?"

Sword then frown on the answer.

Sword: "They are demon identifiers. So if there is an abnormal enemy, this will tell you right away."

Asami: "About time you did something worth using."

Then Sword reappeared. 

Sword: "Fuck You. You never see me when I'm actually doing good shit for you."

Asami: That's because I never do. I always see you sleeping on the couch!"

While these two kept rambling, I had given the stratosphere to Asami. Al and I remembered the path to the secret entrance, so we went ahead... We were heading there slowly. When we got to the other side of the house, we saw the the entrance. It was on the ground and covered with leaves and green mold.

 Lucky it had a handle, but not so lucky because I couldn't open it. Al then tried, he also couldn't open it. Then we tried together and eventually it did. It made a creaking sound when we were opening it. We looked around, luckily nothing heard us or saw us. I took my flashlight out, but even with the flashlight it was pitched black. 

So Al risked it and jumped in. i just heard a thump.

"Al, are you ok?"

Al: Yes. its not that deep. You can jump right in."

 Then it was my turn. To tell you the honest truth, I am scared of heights. I was a little freaked out, but if Al can do it, so can I.  As I was ready to jump in, something, had grabbed my shoulder.