Part 15: Death Is Near

Sen: Oh? You did? 

Asami: Unfortunately, she did.

Al: I beg your pardon? I can tell you clearly that she is a he.

Asami: Listen, Yes he is a she. She is from another place. She is special and I got specific orders that I need to protect her/him with my life. I will do that so.

Al: Well then, don't leave me out. I'll protect her, ur him as well. You did get me this far is the least I can do to repay you.

Sword: Count me in.

Sen: Fine. Got me to.

I just turned red from them just saying that. Just felt like I matter. I was also doing something for someone else. Never felt this before. It felt great.

Sword: EY PRETTY BOY. DID YOU GET THE PAPERS I TOLD YOU ABOUT?

Stranger: HOW MANY TIMES DO I FUCKING TELL NOT TO CALL ME THAT!

Sword: Easy there blondie, don't cause shit.

Stranger: At least I'm not the one the one that went to jail for causing shit.

Sword: ALRIGHT JACKASS, YOU WANNA GO AT IT AGAIN?

Stranger: I'LL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU AGAIN!

Asami: What the hell is going on?

Sen: Sorry, Asami. YUKI SEN KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Yuki: Well tell your boyfriend to stay away from me.

Sword: Shut the hell up! The reason you are acting so bitchy is that you want me to fuck you again!

Yuki: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

All you then hear in the backgeound is hearing screens break, glasses falling. Stomps and steps.
Sen just gave up, ignored them and continued talking to us.

Sen: Ok Asami, I got ypur coordinates. Turn your headlight off now.

Asami did. All we could see where the lights of the house. Asami took out binoculars. Then all we heard was a stream of gunshots.

Sen: How many men do you see?

Asami: I cant quite tell.

Al phones rings. It was one of his men.

Al: Hello?

Soilder: Sir! We need back up! They got us by surprise?

Al: What!?

Soilder: There too many of them. We can't, we cant get them all!

Al: Well what do you see.

Soilder: Hundreds of them. They keep multiplying. Ive never seen anything like this before. Sir, we need backnup now!

All three of us just looked at eachother and hearing the stream of gunshots continued. Then we just heard complete silence. The man that had been talking to us just stopped completely. Dead silence after. Then Al got a message. It was a video.

In the video, you can clearly see the man turn into dark shadow figures. We could see giant blck claws, but big sharp teeth smiling. They attacked the soilders all at once. Then we could only see blood on the phone. Thats where the video stopped.

Sen: Asami? ASAMI?

Asami: Ok LISTEN UP! I need you to get me more information about this drug. We are dealing with something sinister here and I need every fucking detail.

Sen: On it! Yuki, I need you to do research!

Yuki: On it!

Sword: What about me?

Sen: In need you to hack to this place's security system.

Sword: I cant do it. Alone remember!

Sen: Ik, Thats why Im calling him.

Sword: Awesome.

"So what now?"

Asami: We wait.

At this point Im freeking out. I'm thinking Im going to die. I'm heading someplace, where I might actually not return. I hope for the best.