Part 20: See You Soon

While they hugged, I tried to figure out how I could break the bars. I got hold of one I could move it, but not as much as a wanted to. Asami then turned my way.

Asami: Move.

Asami then kicked the two bars. He had kicked so hard, that the bars crashed through a wall.

Al: Lets go!

Ranmaru: But to where? I have no idea how to get the hell out!

I began to feel nervous. Akihito then came close to me and told me to stay calm.

Akihito: Hey, its ok. I see you have it on you. I need you to close your eyes.

"Are you crazy? We have to get you guys out of here!"

Akihito: Trust me on this.

Ok. So I did what he told me... And I could see the map with my eyes closed. This was so fucking wierd to me. I am a GPS without even me wanting to.

Akihito: Asami carry him. This is our only way out.

Asami: How did you know this?

Akihito: Sword told me that he made a few more adjustments. This is one of them.

After Asami had rant about Sword, he had lifted me up and we went on our way. We had to go through a huge like labyrinth. When we finally made it to the exit, I noticed something strange ahead. There was a red dot, but this dot was waaaay bigger than the ones we have seen.

Asami: Akihito stay close. Something big is ahead. I am not liking this at all.

"Asami, go ahead. Its going to be ok."

When we finally reached the front of the house, the guards where gone. Everyone took the advantage and ran towards the gate. I told Asami to put me down, and so he did, but then the second that happen the ground shook.

I open my eyes and the ground started to crack open. I pushed the four men out the gate and then the gate closed on me.

Asami: NO! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? I'M SAVING YOUR ASSES HERE!"

Then what came out of the hole, was something I will never get off my head. What I thought was dead, had became very much alive. I didn't know what to do.

The old man, that tried to kill me, was standing before me as a creature with veins that I can see with a wicked smile.

His face was spread like paper and looked down on me with a smily dark face. His feet had turned into the size of a giant like animal.

I could see his blood stream running red in stripes. Above the face, was this giant mouth with sharp teeth. The creature was smiling because its meal was closed to being served.

Stranger: We meet again. Finally, I can kill you, for go-

The creature looked in full anger. He was looking in confusion, like he was looking for someone but couldnt find him.

"I don't give a rats ass about you. Muthafukah I will beat the living shit out of you. Just watch! You've messed with my family long enough. NO ONE MESSES WITH THEM BUT ME!"

At that moment, Asami realized, it wasnt me. Something was strange about me that didn't quite fit in. Then my hands lighted up in some blue light. Two guns with two bullet holes appeared on my hand.

Asami: Wait... How can that be? I never tought him how to use that gun! How did he do that? How did he get them? AND I THOUGHT I KILLED THIS BASTARD!