Part 13: The Phone Call

You know... It be great to actually look like spies. You know like 007 or Mission Impossible looking like secret agents and stuff... But it is really hard, when you have two really great handsome men... Yelling at each other through the rest of the trip!

Asami and Al glaring.

Asami: What are you looking at?

Al: Oh nothing. Just the imbecile driving the car.

Asami just glares back. Al glares as well

"Will you two shut up!"

Al and Asami: YOU STARTED IT. NO I DIDN'T YOU DID. STOP THAT.

Both glaring again. I rested my elbow next to the mirror, hopefully to get a break from these two arguing. Then Asami's phone rings. He answers it and puts it on speaker. A guy with like an American accent answers.

Asami: Hello?

Stranger: Hello.

Asami: Oh no... No... Not you... Why the hell do you have his phone?, Asami said annoyed.

Stranger: Why does that even matter? Im here now right?

Asami: You took the phone from his pocket again didnt you?

Stranger: Shhhh, he doesnt need to know. The main guy of the party is here. So what chu need?

Asami: What the hell you mean what I need? You called me!

Stranger: Oh? Well look at that? You are right! Awesome!

Asami: If you don't got shit to tell me, don't call me. Im really busy right now.

Stranger: Whaaaaat, It's not like you got the kid with you?

Asami: Shut up and yes.

In the background sounded like he almost fell.

Stranger: HOLY SHIT DUDE! Seriously? Like he is right there with you?

I respond.

"Hi"

Stranger: So you are the one thats going to get us put of this shit. Sweet.

"Uh?"

Stranger: Well you see, we ne-

He then got interupted by someone entering the room. He was really mad.

Stranger 2: SWORD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?