Chapter 6

~Ran's POV~

"Sora-kun!!! Let's play a game!!!" I said as we walked down the halls.

"..." No reply.

"Sora-kun's a sore loser, huh?" I teased as I popped a pocky into my mouth.

I glanced over to Ren-chan and saw that he was glaring at Sora-kun. I knew Ren-chan hated other people other than me, and hated when other people had my attention. Aww... he's such an adorable over-protective little brother.

"Ren-chan, here." I said as I popped a pocky stick into his mouth. He calmed down, but resumed glaring after he had finished it.

By the time we FINALLY arrived to whatever room they brought us to, they made us sit down and I guess, talk?

"What are you doing here, Ran?" He said my name with pure venom.

Hahaha. I was ignoring him and laughing in the inside about the thought that he hated his first loss. I was like, 'He's still bothered about that?' Anyways, I snap out of my trance when I saw him dragging Ren-chan out the door.

"NO!!!! I HATE YOU!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!! I WILL KILL YOU!! DON'T EVER TAKE RAN NEE-CHAN AWAY FROM ME!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, and was kicking furiously, anger consuming him. I gotta say, He IS a possessive person when it comes to ME, and that's kinda cute. In a way.

"Relax, Ren-kun. We won't take Ran-chan away from you.~ Just tell me why are you here?" He said teasingly with a smirk on his face.

"Fine. Nee-chan, pat me." He relaxed once he'd been released and sat next to me, while I was patting his head. He likes getting spoiled.

Although Ren-chan can be kinda shy and quiet, when it comes to people that talk to me, he gets pissed easily. Having a possessive brother is cute. He's only possessive when other people are there, not when we're alone. Like I said, he HATES people, ESPECIALLY people who get my attention. And that makes it all the more cute.

"You know the adorable play god, Tet, right? Well it seems he wants us in his board game of a world." I said as Ren-chan was playing with my hair.

"So, you played that computer chess game, too?" Asked Sora.

"Yea." I answered.

"How long did it take you?"

"20 minutes. He was pretty tough. You?" I asked.

"...30..." He hesitantly said and sulked.

"Phht... Hahahaha!!!! OMG!! SORA'S GETTING DEPRESSED AGAIN!!!!" I laughed as tears of laughter formed in my eyes.

"THIS... IS TOO MUCH..." I said as I slowly stopped laughing.

Once I've stopped laughing, I faced Sora.

"So, Sora-kun, Shiro-chan. You're king of 'Elkia' now?" I questioned, pointing at both of their crowns which SORA'S was ridiculously placed on his arm.

"Y-yea... S-so what?" A red head stuttered.

"Huh? Who're you? And since when were you here?" I questioned as I faced her.

"I was here the whole time!!" She screamed.

I then heard Sora chuckle. I shifted my gaze to him.

"Oh? She's just a Steph." He said.

"Just a Steph..." Shiro-chan repeated.

"Wha-? My name's Stephanie Dola!!" Steph shouted.

"Well, King-sama here said you're Steph, so you're Steph." I said as I giggled.

"Nee-chan..." I heard Ren-chan call me.

"Yes?" I turned my head around to face him.

"Is there any books around here?" He asked. Oh yea!! I wanted to read books too!!! Good thing we learned the language already when we read the Elkia book.

"Hey Sora-kun!!! Do you have a library?" I asked him.

"Yea, we do." He answered back.

"Great! Let's goo!!!" I said as I took Ren-chan's hand and with the other, grabbed Sora's wrist who took Shiro's and ran to wherever the library is.

___________________________

A/n: OMG GUYS!! THX FOR READING!! I CHECKED AND THERES 60 READS!!! ALTHOUGH IT ISNT A LOT, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!! THANK YOU!!