Valentine's Day

A/n: This chapter was suppose to be posted on Valentine's Day, but for some reason, it didn't. I didn't know it wasn't posted until now. Valentine's Day already passed, so... Ima post it as a special chapter. (It was suppose to be in between chapter 12 & 13... Ima fix it later) Enjoy~
________________________

"TODAY'S VALENTINES DAY!!! YAY!!! NOW GIMMIE THEM CHOCOLATES!!!!" Ran bursted through the room, slammed the door open, and barged right in like she owned the place. And yes, she did own it. Well, not really, it was Sora's. But still, she owned it... sort of.

"Eh?" Sora grunted and jerked forward as he was suddenly woken up from his nap by some loud noises. *cough* Ran *cough*

"PASS ME DA CHOCOLATES!!!!" Ran demanded as she was already sitting on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Wha?-"

"PASS EM!!!!!" She demanded even more, she inched closer, a glare shown within the features of her face.

"Nee-chan." A soft voice was heard from the door.

"Yes, Ren-chan?" Ran said as she turned her head to meet his eyes, and smiled innocently as if she was totally NOT crushing Sora in the stomach with her knees.

"Umm... y-you know what today is... right?"

"Of course I do!!" She chirped as she released Sora and skipped towards Ren.

"Happy Birthday Ren-kun!~" she purred as she hugged him from behind and began to stroke his hair.

"How old are you now, 14?" Ran asked while counting on her fingers.

"Yea..." Ren fidgeted, and glanced around, avoiding eye contact.

Ran noticed this and became curious.

"Hmm... Ren-chan, are you hiding something from me?" She asked as she inched her face closer to him and narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

(A/n: Poor Sora, he's already forgotten.)

"..." Ren sweat-dropped. He was getting nervous by the second. "Nee-chan... I... Umm..."

"What is it, Ren-chan?" She asked nicely, trying not to show her impatience.

She still had to interrogate Sora to pass over the chocolates, making her impatient as she feels as if he would escape.

Ren was still in the process of finding his words when a loud gasp escaped Ran's lips.

"*Gasp!!* HE ESCAPED!! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!!! SORA HAD ESCAPED!! DARK REDDISH HAIR, RED EYES WITH A YELLOW 'I ❤️ HUMANITY' T-SHIRT!! FIND, AND CAPTURE HIM!!!! NOW!!" She yelled as she ran around the palace halls, screaming the same thing over and over again.

Ren followed as she ran, silently thinking up ways to destroy Sora.

'Sora... I will never forgive you... Stealing my Nee-chan from me on my birthday... You deserve to die...'

~~~

"Shiro-chan~ Have you seen Sora-kun anywhere?" Ran asked as she pretended to be oblivious to the dark reddish hair peeking out from behind a sofa.