Chapter 15

~Ran's POV~

"Shiro-chan... I'm bored!!" I complained as I hugged Shiro-chan from behind, resting my head on her shoulder. She was playing cards on the floor with Ren-chan, they're currently at a tie.

She ignored me as Ren-kun placed his cards down with a smile.

"Full House."

Shiro's face, emotionless, as she placed her cards down. "Royal Flush. I win."

Ren-chan's smiling expression deflated into a frown.

"Cheater." He spat, before turning around and sulking in the corner.

Shiro did a victory pose, with her signature peace sign, then turned to look at me. She didn't say anything, but her eyes told me she wanted something.

"You wanna eat some food with me?" I asked, and she nodded. I saw the shining light in her eyes when she looked at me. I could tell she wanted food.

"Okay!!! Let's go!!!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Hmm... What should I make?" I pondered, as I was in a staring competition with the refrigerator until my eyes gave out.

"Cake." Shiro simply said, swinging her legs up and down while playing with her 3Ds as she sat on the countertop.

"Okay!! Cake it is, then!!" I said as I began to gather the ingredients.

~Time Skip cuz I'm lazy~

"Finally!!! It's done!!! YESSSSS!!! CAKEEEEEEE!!!!" I dashed towards the oven and opened it, revealing a fluffy cake. (A/n: you can pick the flavor) "HALLELUJAH!! ITS THE MAJESTIC CAKE!! BOW DOWN, YOU PEASANTS!!!" I scream to no one as I quickly grabbed the cake from the oven and walked over to Shiro-chan.

"Let's decorate it!!!" I excitedly exclaimed, Shiro-chan answered with a nod.

We grabbed the frosting that Shiro-chan made, and splattered it all over the cake. We then decorated it with every snack we had. Shiro-chan had a stash of snacks that she never told me about, which made me mad because after all the snacks we ate with each other, she still didn't trust me with her snack stash.

We put pocky, Oreos, marshmallows, strawberries, chocolate, chips, candy, etc. IT'S THE BEST CAKE IN THE WORLD!!!!

"Hehe~ Let's make another dessert, one for Sora-kun. We're gonna put the spiciest tabasco sauce there is, in it. Hehe~ His reaction will be priceless!!" I suggest with a smirk.

Shiro simply nodded, a small smile on her face as she thought of her brother's reaction.

'Woah! I never thought she'd actually agree, but Yay!!!'

"Hmm..." I began humming to the tune of a song from back on Earth, (A/n: You can pick the song~ I'd pick Shelter~) as Shiro began humming too.

"What song are you singing?" Steph called from outside the kitchen.

"It's a nice song." An elf came in, along with a human. Perhaps they were guests of Sora?

"It's a song you'll never understand~" I replied in a sing-song voice as I continued pouring the eighth large bottle of tabasco sauce into the bowl. We were gonna make cream puffs, the sauce will be the fillings.