Chapter 10

"Checkmate. Game Over." I announced as he slammed his hands on the table and stared at the board with disbelief.

"Wha-"

"Hahahaha!!! You're MY slave now!!! HAHAHA!!!" I shouted as I rubbed the loss in his face.

"HAHA!! I, RAN, HAVE BEATEN YOU ONCE AGAIN!!" I laughed continuously.

He was now sulking, mumbling something about failing [Blank] and that he's sorry... Shiro was right beside him, trying to comfort him.

~~~

Hmm... now that he's my slave, what should I make him do? Hmm... Should we challenge more Exceeds? It seems fun but... once we've won, won't it be boring again? Hmm... well, I'd like to challenge Tet again so... yea. Probably we'd have to defeat all the Exceeds first.

Sora wants to defeat the 'animal-girl-kingdom-thing' so he could get some animal girls... Ehh... might as well start with that. I'm curious about the 'sixth sense' of theirs'. They say that they have the power to 'see into the future,' but I hardly doubt that.

"Ok! That settles it! Let's go to Warbeast-animal-girl kingdom!" I announced as Sora immediately stopped sulking and started crying in happiness as he heard what I said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!" He exclaimed in delight as he started dreaming weird delusions about animal girls being all over him.

Ren-chan and I just ignored him... he's a perverted weirdo.

~~~

Me and Ren-chan walked outta the door together and headed towards the library. We're gonna do some research on Warbeasts before we actually go there. (I brought some chocolate bars with me too. 😉)

*Sigh* this is gonna be a long, boring day...

__________________________
A/n: this chapter's gonna be short cuz I'm posting another one. (The bonus one with Sora)