Chapter 8

Recap:

"Wanna play chess with me?"

___________________________
~Still Ran's POV~

"If I win, you'll be my slave!!!" I announced.

He looked shocked, then made a weird smirk, then took Shiro and made some sort of discussion circle? Like the ones where you put your heads together to whisper to each other to make plans about stuff. You don't get it? Ok. Nvm. Anyways, after they've discussed a bit, Sora agreed.

"Then if I win, you have to... BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" He announced, doing some dumb pose.

"Wha-?" I was about to complain until Ren-chan did it for me.

"NOO!!! NEVER!!! NEE-CHAN'S MINE!!! YOU CANT HAVE HER!!!!" He yelled. Aww... kawaii...

"Ok. Deal. You vs. Me, Let's go." I announced as Ren-chan looked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

I'd be interesting to see if Sora-kun got any better. Anyways, I wanted to beat that ridiculous arrogant smirk off his face, ever since I saw him standing on top of the castle like he's king. Well, he really IS king of Elkia, but No. N-O. What [GameOver] loves is to beat other people and say, 'No. Your not so awesome. How do you like me now?'

After I made my declaration of confirmation, we all walked over to a chess board nearby. Sora and I sat across from each other on comfy chairs. My side was black, while his' was white. Oh, the irony. Remember Sora and Shiro? They're [Blank], basically a 'white space.' While Ren-chan and I are [GameOver], basically a 'black screen.' Wow. The irony.

After I had come out of my thoughts of irony, I look up to see Sora with his annoying smirk. He's trying to fool me, but no. Ima wipe that smirk off his face, and the one who's gonna wear it, is me once I'm done with him. We both raised our right hand to the side.

"Acshente."

___________________________
A/n: Wow... I'm updating fast. If there's some errors, I'll fix it later... probably.