Bonus Chapter: If Sora Won

"Checkmate." Sora announced as he immediately stood on top of his chair and danced around.

'Yes!!!! I've finally won!!!' He thought as he started dancing and exclaiming all his joys to the world. On the other hand, Ran... not so much.

She immediately became depressed and sat in the corner with a tub of ice cream with her. She was crying while eating ice cream and was mumbling negative self-reflections about life. 'I lost... Life's useless now... Ren-chan hates me now... Might as well die...' were some of the things she'd been mumbling to herself.

Ren-chan, being Ren-chan, immediately started curling up into a ball and mumbling to himself in shock. 'Nee-chan has a boyfriend now... She doesn't need me... Nee-chan hates me... KILL HIM...' He thought as his eyes glinted a red color, glaring at Sora.

Sora didn't notice Ren glaring at him and continued doing victory poses and self-praising himself, saying that he was no longer a single loner, which boosted his ego WAY higher than ever before. Shiro was just standing beside him with one hand holding an empty bag of popcorn, while her other hand was holding up a peace sign with her fingers.✌🏻

~time skip~

After sulking in the corner for 5 hours, Ran had finished 15 tubs of ice cream and was now starting to have a brain freeze.

"AHH!! IT HURTS!!! AHH!! BRAIN FREEZE!!!" She yelled as she held both her hands to her head, trying so hard to get the pain to go away. She then started banging her head to the wall.

"AHH!! MAKE IT STOP!!! WALL-CHAN, HELP ME!!!"

"NO! NEE-CHAN!! THAT'LL MAKE THINGS WORSE!! QUICK, GET ME FOOD!!" Ren-chan yelled to Sora-kun as he was now freaking out, not knowing what to do with me.

Sora quickly ran to the kitchen, then to the dessert table, grabbed a plate of desserts, which happened to be macarons, quickly went back to the room, and handed it to Ren. Ren quickly took a macaron and shoved it in Ran's mouth.

~Ran's POV~

'AHH!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!' I thought as I kept banging my head on the wall.

I suddenly stop banging my head as I realize that heaven's in my mouth. I quickly looked towards Ren-chan.

There it was. A plates' full of heaven's glory, sitting right on top of his hands. I smiled with glee as I jumped straight towards the plate of heavenly macarons, already forgetting about the brain freeze and dug straight in. I stuffed my face full of macarons as everyone else (plus Tet, that somehow appeared like magic) stares at me with a look on their faces like, 'She's a complete weirdo.' Ren-chan just stares blankly at me like, 'yea... I know...'

After I had finished the plate of heaven, I totally forgot what had happened so... I put on a whiny look and said...

"Hey Ren-chan, wanna go eat some snacks with me? I'm getting hungry..."

Then I walked outta the room like it's the most natural thing to do after freaking out and banging your head on the wall because of a simple brain freeze. Ren-chan walked with me at my side, while everyone else was left in the room like, 'What's wrong with her? Just one moment she was depressed, then freaking out, then the next, she forgot all about it like it's nothing.'

Then there's Ren-chan, thinking, 'It's called: Forced Amnesia. Nee-chan always forces herself to forget things whenever things don't turn out the way she wanted it to... She just hates losing that much...'

_________________________
A/n: I had no idea where I was going with this chapter, so let's just leave it at that.