Chapter 14

"Ran-san!!!" Steph called as she ran across the halls of the castle, frantically looking for Ran.

Steph ran towards a door, opened it, as it revealed the great almighty Ran, sleeping while cuddling Ren in her arms.

Ran awoke and sat up, her eyes blinking slowly as she adjusted to the light of the room.

"Huh? What are you doing here... Steph?" Ran said sleepily, fighting the urge to fall asleep again.

Ren slowly woke up, feeling the warmth of his sister fade away as he realized his sister had woken up.

"Onee-chan? Cuddle with me more..." Ren said sleepily as he grabbed Ran by the waist, pulled her towards him, and snuggled into her neck.

"Aww... Ren-chan's... being... *yawn* kawaii..." Ran mumbled, patting Ren's head gently as she was about to re-sleep again when a strong force pulled her away from her bed.

"KYAA!!" Ren screamed as she was now on contact with the floor.

Ran then glared at Steph from the floor, now feeling moody from the fact that Steph had pulled her out of her warm comfort zone, and was now feeling freezing cold.

Ren had now noticed that Steph was there, then glared at her like there's no tomorrow. If looks could kill, Steph'd be dead.

"Ran-san! Sora-kun needs you!" Steph said as she held out a hand to help Ran stand up.

"No! Nee-san's mine!" Ren whined as he crawled off the bed, then wrapped his arms around Ran's waist protectively, still glaring at Steph.

"Ugh. Let's just come with her, Ren-chan. Let's see what Sora-kun wants..." Ran said lazily as she sat up and brushed off the invisible dust from her clothes.

Steph smiled brightly, "Well then, let's go!!"

"Yay..." Ran and Ren said sarcastically in sync.

They followed Steph down the hall to Sora's room.

Ran slammed open the door and yelled sarcastically, "Now, now. What kind of slave disturbs their master's beauty sleep just for some stupid reason? Now, that's not very nice."

Sora stood up from his seat.

"Ran-ran-"

"Tch. Don't call me that." Ran snapped with annoyance.

"Ran...-chan?" He offered.

"Eww. Gross." Ran refused with revulsion.

"Ran...-san?"

"Sounds weird. Since when were you in the same level as me?"

"Master?"

"Better." She replied, satisfied as she laid back into a chair. "Now, what do you want?"

"When are we going to the Eastern Union?" He asked with unusual seriousness.

I bet he's thinking of animal girls.

"Oh, yeah! That's where the Werebeasts live!" Steph piped in.

"Steph, we already know that is common knowledge. Stop thinking that we're idiots, when you're an idiot yourself. Now go sit in the corner and think about your life choices." Ran snapped at the red-head, watching Steph depressingly walk towards the corner to sulk.