Special Chapter: Gender Bend

Real quick chapter:
~If Ran and Ren were opposite genders~

Enjoy~

___________________________

"REN-CHAN?!?!! WHY AM I A GUY?!??!?" I exclaim, staring at myself in the mirror in shock.

I had just woken up from my sleep and was about to change my clothes until I saw a guy in the mirror.

And that guy, was me.

"Ran Onee-chan, what are you talking about?" Ren lazily called from the bed we shared, rubbing his eyes as he props himself up, the blankets falling down his shoulder cutely. But for some reason, his voice sounded more delicate and feminine than usual.

"REN-CHAN, LOOK!!" I exclaim, running back into our room in panic.

"WHAT THE-?! REN-CHAN, WHY ARE YOU A GIRL?!?!" I shout, pointing at 'his' figure in the bed, 'his' short hair turned long as it spread across the pillow, 'his' already-slim male figure turned even slimmer and more petite in 'his' now-female form.

"Huh?" 'He' questioned, looking down to look at 'himself'. "Eh?" 'He' looked at 'his' tiny female hands.

"OMG REN-CHAN'S A GIRL!!!! SO KAWAII~ MY WISH CAME TRUE!!! OH, BUT, WHY AM I A GUY?!?!??!?" I shouted, yelling everything that came into my mind.

"Hehehe~ Nee-chan, your a guy now." 'He' laughs, pointing at me. It sounds more like giggles though, with 'his' cute female voice that sounds like angels. 'His' voice was already cute, but now that 'he's' female, it was HEAVENLY ADORABLE.

"KYAAA!!! REN-CHAN'S KAWAII!!!!" I scream, running as I spread my arms apart to hug 'him'.

I landed on top of 'him', hugging 'his' petite form as we fell back in the bed.

"Oh, but... Looks like Ren-chan's a flattie. I thought at least you'd get SOME boob..." I sigh in disappointment as I nuzzle my head in 'his' non-existent breasts.

"Humph! It's not like you had any anyways!" He pouts, emphasizing the 'you' word, crossing 'his' arms, as 'his' bottom lip stuck out cutely.

"Hey! At least I was an B-cup! You literally don't have any!" I retorted, glaring, as I pressed my hands on 'his' flat board.

Our conversation was going on and on, completely forgetting the fact that we were in a very indecent position.

~3rd person~

"RAN-SAN!!!" Steph called, bursting through the doors without knocking.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?" Ran looked back and glared at Steph, seemingly angry.

"W-what?!?" Steph became flustered at the sight she saw. A man was on top of a girl, a very indecent position indeed. "W-who are you?" She asked, shocked and surprised at the same time.

A hint of mischief spread across Ran's eyes. 'She' gave a glance at Ren, who nodded in understanding.

"Hmm? You want to join too?" Ran asked in amusement, getting off of Ren and turning to face Steph. 'His' voice was deep and husky, very seductive.

'Dang, my male voice is really sexy. And I'm only 16.' Complimented Ran in her head as she gave Steph a wink.

"Come, I'll let you into the fun." 'He' said, as 'he' held out a hand towards Steph, urging her forward.

Steph was stunned, she stood there, not knowing what to do. She was tempted, but was unsure.

"Hey, what about me?" A delicate, lovely voice called, somewhat seductively, as 'she' sat up and pulled on Ran's arm gently, looking at 'him' with a face of longing and love.

That voice, was Ren.

But, of course, Steph didn't know that.

Ran chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't forget you." 'He' said as 'he' gave Female Ren a tender kiss on the cheek.

Ren was wearing one of Ran's nightgowns, making him look very cute. He had changed under the sheets while Ran had kept Steph busy. He wasn't embarrassed at all. Ran had forced him to wear women's clothes before, but now that he had a female body, he was as less embarrassed than when he had a male body. Of course, Ran had some photos.

Ren giggled, "Okay." Then, 'he' got out of the bed, walked towards Steph, and grabbed her hand, gently. 'He' gave her a soft smile, tugging on her hand, as 'he' gently said, "Come, join us. We'll have so much fun, since Master's here." 'He' gestures to Ran on the bed, who was smirking.

"Come, I'll make you feel something amazing." Ran said with her smirk, beckoning Steph over.

The tone and words that the two voices' used, hinted at an even deeper meaning. Something more... inappropriate.

"E-ehh?? W-what?!?" The flustered Steph suddenly snapped out of her shock with Ren's constant tugging, her face flushed the brightest red. "N-no! I-I have to go! Bye!!" She said, much too quickly, as she scurried away, running as far away as possible.

As Ran watched her figure run from sight, she finally bursted out of laughter, rolling around the floor, holding on to her stomach in an attempt to stop her laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! WE SHOULD BE ACTORS, REN-CHAN, 'CAUSE WE TOTALLY TRICKED HER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

Ren gave a giggle, "Hehe, yeah. That was funny."

"EHH??? YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT? HOW COME? I CERTAINLY ENJOYED IT!" Ran exclaimed, shocked.

"It's pretty funny. But, I don't like being a girl." He pouts very cutely.

"But I certainly like being a guy." Ran confesses, "They don't have troublesome periods, unlike girls do. Also, hehe~ Ren-chan, you don't look that bad as a girl." Ran complimented with a smirk. "Wanna continue our little act in private?"

Ren blushed, "Nee-chan, t-that's..." He trailed off, embarrassed. His flushed cheeks made him very cute, especially now that he's female.

"Aww!! Your so kawaii!! I'm just teasing you, Ren-chan~ You don't have to be like that~" Ran teased, hugging Ren's petite figure from behind.

"Hehe~ Now I get to play the guy role~" Ran sings in delight, happy that 'she', in turn, got to be the one hugging from behind.

"Nee-chan..." Ren bashfully called out, 'her' cheeks bright red, as 'she' snuggled back in Ren's embrace.

"Aww~ Ren-chan's so kawaii~" Ran chuckled, and continued to enjoy the sweet affection 'she' received from Ren.

_____________________________

A/n: RAN AND REN, SINCE THEY ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE TWINS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE WHEN GENDER BENT, 'CAUSE IT'LL BE USELESS SINCE THEY LOOK THE SAME.

BUT STILL!!!!!

KYAAA!!! KAWAII!!! SO KAWAII!!!!!

GUYS, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. I WILL MAKE A RAN AND REN Q/A CHAPTER IN THE FUTURE. I SUGGEST PUTTING YOUR QUESTIONS FOR RAN AND REN IN THE COMMENTS, NOW.
THANK YOU.

Peace~