Chapter 16

KYAAAA!!! 10.1k views! I feel so happy guys!! IM CRYING IN HAPPINESS~~~~~~
THANK YOU~!!
_____________________

~Ran's POV~

Something's been bothering me lately. It's really annoying. It irritates me so much.

"Ne, Ren-chan. Come here for a moment." I called, beckoning Ren-chan to me.

"Hmm? Nee-chan? Do you need anything?" He asks, a little concerned.

Aww... he cares for me so much, it's cute.

"No, nothing really. Just... stand in front of me." I said, pointing in front of me.

"Okay then." He says, walking towards me.

He stood where I pointed and looked at me with a curious gaze.

I squinted my eyes as I stared at his head. His questioning gaze stared at me.

I lifted my hand, resting it on top of my head, then moved it forward towards his head, squinting my eyes as I did so. As my hand inched closer to his head, he pretty much figured out what I'm doing.

He smirked, "Nee-chan, I'm taller than you, you know?"

"Guh!" A shocked and hurt sound escaped my lips. That statement ruined my pride.

"SINCE WHEN?!??!!" I cried, dropping to the floor and pouting.

"WHYYYYYY???????" I shouted to the sky, while a smirking Ren-chan watched me, pride written all over his face.

"NO FAIR! WHY AM I SO SHORT????? NOT FAIR!!! EVEN STEPH'S TALLER THAN ME!!!!" I whined, kicking up a fuss as I saw Steph pass by.

"OH NO!!! IT'S STEPH!!!" I yelled in fright as she turned around to face me.

"Oh, hi Ran-san." She smiled, a deadly smile, waving at me.

"EEKKK!! SHE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!" I screamed, hiding behind Ren-kun as Steph walked closer to us.

"Oh?" She had a scary look on her face.

I stared at her in fright. Kowai~

"Ran-san, wanna play a game with me? If I win, you'll be my friend." She asks with a genuine smile. Now that's even creepier.

"Hmm? A game? Okay." I answer. I was getting bored anyways. I'd easily win, but I'm not letting my guard down. No WAY am I being HER friend. "The rules say that the challenger gets to choose the game, right?"

"Yep." She answers, her eyes sparkling at the thought of friends.

*Shiver*

"So what game do you want to play?" I ask, irritated at her... excitement for friendship. Is she lonely, or what? 'Aww, so sad... Steph doesn't have any friends. Boo hoo.' I thought with false sympathy.

"Kings in the Corner." She answers with pride.

"Ehh?? I thought we were gonna play a fun game? It's boring~" I whined, leaning back as I sighed.

"Ren-san could deal the cards." Steph smiles as she took a deck of cards out of nowhere, and gave it to Ren-chan who took out the jokers, and shuffled it professionally, glaring at Steph for touching him.

"Ehh... Okay. Ashente." I agreed, lazily. Ah, I wanna get this over with. The game hasn't even begun, yet it's already game over.

"Ashente!"

~~~

"EH? I lost?" I heard Steph gasp in disbelief, as she watched me place my last card down and stretch my arms.

"*Yawn* Why couldn't you play a harder game?" I asked, annoyed that I wasted 122.9 seconds of my life with this stupid game.

"Well... I just learned it from Sora... And I have no one to play it with, so..." She says, embarrassed as she fidgeted in her seat. FIDGETED. FIDGETED! WHAT KIND OF STEPH FIDGETS?! ACTING SO SHY NOW, ARE WE?!

"Well, let me give you advice." I start, leaning forward, my expression serious, "You suck."

OH MY GOD. DID YOU SEE THE LOOK OF DEVASTATION AND DEPRESSION ON HER FACE!? Now that's beautiful.

"HAHAHAHA!!! STEPH, THAT FACE YOU'RE MAKING IS SO FUNNY! OKAY, OKAY, I'LL STOP NOW..." I tried stopping my laughter as I clutched my stomach.

"HAHA... Okay." My expression was dead serious now.

"Steph, you know? You don't have to place down every card that you get, from your hand, you know?" I say, laughingly. (A/n: It's hard to explain what I'm trying to get at...)

"It's better if you keep your cards, save them to make 'combos' as you place them." I say, taking the cards as I shuffled them together again. "That way, you'll easily get rid of your cards, ne?" I said with a closed-eye smile.

"Plus..." I added, then pointing to my crystal blue orbs, "I can see your cards reflected through your eyes... I have a very keen eye sight, you know? People can take advantage of that. Well, I'm probably the only one who can do that though." I laughed, as I gave the deck of cards back to Steph, walked towards the door, Ren-chan trailing behind.

"No way am I gonna be your friend, Steph-san." I winked, smiling in a friendly manner, before slowly escaping the room, Ren-chan closing the door behind me.

~~~

We arrived at our room.

"Ren-chan. Was I too mean on Steph? Was I being a bully?" I asked, a little concerned as I sat down on the bed. I wasn't really the type to be too mean on people, but also not too nice.

"No, it's okay, Nee-chan." He replies, smiling at me. "After all, you did give her some advice."

"Hmm... okay." I was satisfied by that answer, and began to play with Ren-chan's hair, as he laid his head down on my lap.

Besides, I only need Ren-chan. Without Ren-chan, it's not complete. [GameOver] cannot exist without Ren-chan.

Like the promise stated, we'll be together, forever.

Until, Game Over.

But... I can't help but wonder.

When will Game Over come?

If possible, I don't want it to ever come.

"Ne, did you use a new conditioner?" I asked, combing my hands through his hair.

"Yes... but why?" He asks, curiously.

"Mmm... Your hair's silky smooth today." I said as I continued to fondle his super smooth and fluffy hair. "Waah~ Fluffy~"

He simply blushes, then stuffs his face to my chest, in an attempt to hide his red face.

I laugh, Ren-chan's kawaii~

I smile as I give him a peck on the forehead.

"Ren-chan, I love you~"

___________________________
A/n: THE Q/A CHAPTER NEEDS QUESTIONS. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS, NOW.

DUE DATE IS THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS.

Thank you.