Chapter 11

~time skip~

*Sigh* I got bored so I started watching movies on Netflix on my phone.

There wasn't really a lot of books about the Warbeasts, and I bet if I searched Google, there wouldn't be much either. If you're asking why I have Wifi, it's cuz I'm awesomer than Sora & Shiro.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk. 😜 Unlike them, I have cellular data. But, I really AM awesomer than them. Awesomer is not a word, I know, (because of the red squiggly line underneath it when I type it and also auto correct keeps putting it back to 'awesome') but, wanna see a magic trick? Voila! Awesomer is now a word that you will use in your daily life to describe yourself about how better awesome you are than other people. See? Now it's a word.

That I invented.

Your welcome.

Anyways, I took a peek and saw that Ren-chan's reading another book about that all-famous-god-war that was fought to be the One True God, but... I got tired of looking cuz there was no pictures. Pictures makes life and understanding the story, always better. Doesn't that happen to you? To lose interest simply cuz there's no pictures? It only happens to me when I'm lazy.

~~~

Ugh... I'm down to my last chocolate bar and I'm starving. Since Sora's my slave, should I call him to tell Steph to make food? Hmm... maybe I should.

"Sora-kun... come here..." I lazily called out as I ringed a bell that makes those really light noises that sound effects' go like: *tingle*.

After a few minutes, he came bursting from the door.

"Huff... yes?... huff..." he replied. I could tell he ran all the way here once I called for him. He was panting and leaning by the door way, sweaty and tired.

"Tell Steph to make me something, I'm starving... oh, I forgot. 'please'..." I told him as he just walked away, grumbling and whining about how he doesn't want to.

I knew he had no choice but to obey my orders. He was bound to me by the rules of this world and our pledge. I knew he didn't like it, and I knew he would demand a rematch soon, once his pride's been built up again.

~time skip to cookies~ yay!

"These cookies taste weird..." I mumbled to myself as I ate the cookies. "Oh well... seems like Steph's actually a bad cook. Sora probably just complimented her just to get her on his side..." I ate even more cookies despite how horrible it was cuz I was THAT starving.

I was munching on meh cookies when...

"Nee-chan?"

"Yush?" My voice was muffled due to the amount of cookies in my mouth. Right now there's 10. And counting.

"What game do you think we'll play with the Warbeasts? The book doesn't tell which game they played..."

"Whuteva game wurks..." I answered.

"How do you think we'll beat them?"

"Jusht wing it. Mm... like alwayshs... and we'll always win, okay?" I said as I finally finished chewing on the last few cookies in my mouth.

"Yea, okay." He replied back with a satisfied nod as he turned to his book again, reading.

I then leaned my head towards him, resting it on his shoulder. I could've sworn there was a light blush on his cheeks.

"Wherever I go, you go. Okay?" I whispered into his ear.

"Okay..." Was his small response, along with flushed cheeks and averted eyes.

'Aww... he's so kawaii...' I thought as I felt myself falling into a deep sleep.

__________________________
A/n: Meh. I looked back at my work and saw that I need to rewrite some stuff. Might re-edit later...