Chapter 3

A/N: Thanks infinity for all the previous support. Vote, comment and share the story as much as possible if you think this work should be discovered.

Enjoy the story. xx.

"Did they hurt you?" He asks coming forward to me. I nod my head left and right.

"You can ride me..... I mean m-my car.....I mean not forever; I can drive you to a safe place. This place is not safe." He tells playing with his car's keys.

"Okey, thanks again for......."

"You thank and say sorry too much, the best two words emotion freak people use much." He rolls his eyes but I don't reply. I have to get use to his emotionless sentences until destiny fails to make me meet him.

"I've to find my purse first." I turn around but he stops me.

"You don't have to. I noticed you left it at that shop and was going to return your purse, you left it on the counter." He hands me my purse and I leave a long breathe of satisfaction.

"Actually I'm not used with carrying purses without strings because I'm not good at handling my things." I smile shyly.

"Better change your habit or you'll lose yourself one day." He says.

"Thank.....oh sorry. No! What the.....? I've to say you something instead of sorry and thank you!" I frown.

He leaned closer to me and smirked. "For now, you can use a smile for being thankful. Later, I'll let you know my ways of sorry and thanks, only if we proceed to meet further." He whispers leaning dangerously closer to me.

"I......I've to pay my bills." My voice cracks, causing him to chuckle. He raises his arms and my eyes unintentionally leads my mind to the beautiful inked leaves hugging his hips.

"You said you gotta pay the bills. So move and stop staring this low." He winks.

"Oh God! I wasn't....."

"I told you before girls call me that!" He smirks in the stupidest way and I sigh.

He steps backwards and I wipe away the sweat forming over my forehead before entering into the store again. Paying the bills, I wear the off shoulder crop top with the skinny jeans and walked towards the counter after sliding into my pair of new white toms. I walk towards the car taking my shopping bags.

"What's the place you wanna go? I've to drive to one direction at least." He tells after I hop inside the passenger's seat beside him.

"Well Madison lives in Jacksonville. I could've gone there by plane easily but that'll be the easiest way for my father to find me. Besides, I don't have my passport. It'll be so much of your help only if you leave me to a hotel. I'll think about the rest." I smile.

He rolls his eyes and I hear him mumbling 'talking machine'. I stick up my tongue at him and make a face.

"Don't make faces or I know how to stop your blabber." He snaps.

"Oh really! And what's the way?" I ask batting my eyelashes.

He looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but stops.

"So the name of your Romeo is Madison?" He asks after starting to drive his car.

"Yeah. What should I call you? I think we've passed enough time together to know our name." I tell leaning against the window.

"Harry." He replies boldly, not a pinch of interest for knowing mine. So I didn't bother to tell my name by myself.

"I'm going to Jacksonville for some important work. I can drive you to your Romeo if you can resist a two days long drive. I was not going to help you that way but I think you haven't noticed yet that you've lost your purse, again." Hearing his noticeable remarks I look around being shocked and gasp.