Chapter 32

A/N: You won, I'm having your baby! I mean yeah I'd do a question answer round because everyone wants this! Couldn't believe each of you would want that again. DROP YOUR QUESTION IN THIS CHAPTER OR DM ME UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP! I'D NOT ACCEPT ANY QUESTION ONCE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP! YOU CAN ASK THE AUTHOR (don't ask XD) OR ANY CHARACTER, EVEN REGINA (MADISON'S GIRLFRIEND eh).

thanks infinity to my angel stephanielynnthomas for making this cover above for FIREFLAKES!

Can't believe this story is receiving so many support! Firflakers are the best!

*Italics are flashbacks*

I look at the huge white marble stone three storied building in front of me and a long sigh skips from my mouth.

It's really the hardest to take any decision about a person who has once loved you the most and also has put you through endless pain. My dad is the person who would put me over everything, even his life but he did some expectations when I needed it the most, I can't deny that.

I take my steps towards the brown gate and press the doorbell. I press it again impatiently when none opens the door. I look down at my feet and then look up hearing a click sound.

"Evening Miss, how can I help you?"

The whole world around me stops moving watching the person in front of me. It's the same greyish green eyes I've been searching for since I was a not even a teenager. Nothing has changed, nothing has changed about him. Only his hair, it's not red anymore, it's platinum blonde.

"Excuse me, you're looking for someone Miss?" He asks rising his eyebrows when I fail to make any word with my trembling lips.

"M....Mikey and Snow, we'll sing o......our lullaby." I utter the lines by taking my step forward, looking at his green eyes. "Ti......Tired blue eyes will Mikey g......gently close."

"Snow?" Before I understand I find myself wrapped in Michael's arms, leaving kisses in my hair and squeezing me lightly.

"Wh.......where were you when I needed you to close my tired blue eyes?" I ask cupping his soaked cheeks. "You were the only living thing I was searching for when my heart was bleeding Mike." I fail to stop myself from breaking down in tears this time. I sniffle before pressing my cheeks on his chest again.

Only God knows how many nights I've cried just to feel this warmth against my soaked cheeks again.

"Dad," I look at Michael when he starts to talk, "Everything against him in my mind melted away hearing the news about him. Come inside first." He takes me to the big drawing hall and I sit on the couch beside him.

"I've tried to find you but there was not a single clue of you. I went to Jacksonville and Mani told me what happened to you and you're studying in the University here. I tried to reach you over your phone but couldn't reach you. I went to your dormitory and got to know that you're in summer camp. Then Luke told me that he'll bring you to NYC to meet dad. It's been two days since we have shifted in our Michigan's house because dad wanted to."

"Luke told you? You mean Harry? He was going to take me to NYC to meet dad?" I ask looking at him surprisingly.

"Yeah?" He nods blankly looking at me.

"Do you even know what he did to...............okey can we just skip anything about Harry, I mean Luke," I sigh and roll my eyes. "Because you don't know how badly I've been played."