And it ends...

Seven years later (Snow's P. O. V)

"Are you alright?" Louis asks as I tilt my head up and look at him tiredly.

I nod sitting on the floor carefully beside the commode as he caresses his palm against my back slowly. I press the tissue against my lips again though there's nothing over there.

"I'm sorry." I tell looking at Louis and he smiles as a reply.

"Your habit of being a Justin Bieber wouldn't change Snow." He rolls his eyes and helps me to stand up, obviously keeping his hand on my oversized stomach in a protective way.

If ten years earlier someone would've asked me how I imagine myself in future, never In a million years my answer would be the blissful life I'm living in now. I'm that luckiest wife who wakes up every morning with the smell of her husband cooking vanilla cupcakes for her. I'm that luckiest friend whose friends surprised her by wedding on the same day as hers.

Yes I didn't know it was a triple wedding until Summer and Zayn walked up on the stage with me for Louis and Liam who was standing beside Harry waiting for the three of us.

"You threw up again?" I hear Harry's voice as I walk towards the bed with Louis.

"I didn't, the kids did." I sigh and then pout, turning it into a giggle the next moment when he kisses my pout.

"Wish I could carry you because you're putting mommy through so much stress even before popping out and daddy don't like it." Harry tells looking at my stomach, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Oh you're hungry? Okey wait I'm telling daddy to make vanilla cupcakes for us!" I dramatically smile looking at my tummy and then bat my eyelashes smiling widely at Harry as he ties a bun over his head.

"You just ate eleven cupcakes a while ago babe!" Louis rolls his eyes, laughing before pressing his lips on Summer's who just entered inside the room, the crop top flashing her big stomach as she winks looking at me.

"Come-on Louis! There are three hungry mouths growing inside me at the same time! Do you want them to eat my tummy out instead!" I frown, making everyone to laugh.

"Mom, Gemma, Niall, Olivia, Diana, Michael, Sarah, Mani, Regina, Ashley, Madison.............did I miss to invite someone for the baby shower?" Harry counts the names looking at the ceiling with a serious face and then looks at me.

"Our neighbors?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"How can I forget about Zayn and Liam babe! All of them would be arriving tonight." Harry shrugs his shoulders before we all walk to the drawing hall.

"I wish they all would've stayed here with us. Home is such a warm feeling right?" I ask sitting on the couch, putting Harry's hand on my stomach and he nods.

"Smashed it." That's the thing Louis yells after I feel the flashlight of his camera on me.

"Louis are you planning to turn the house into a picture gallery!" I giggle looking around as Louis chuckles softly.

The first time I met this boy, I had no positive thoughts about him. But day by day, I've proved myself wrong. Everyday, he doesn't keep any stone unturned to make everyone in the house smile. I'm glad my best friend has Harry's best friend who's an angel in the cruel earth.

"I'd take it." Harry pecks my lips and walks away hearing the doorbell ringing.

The environment inside the house changes immediately when my favorite people start entering inside. I stand up and walk fast towards them.