Chapter 20

A/N: AmaZayn cover for FIREFLAKES made by explainablyme (the cover above), thanks infinity love. Go check out her works.
And I'm so proud to have so much supportive readers like you my Fireflakers. I'm nothing without your support, you can't deny the truth, neither would I.

Quesoftheday: If you were me, the writer of the story for one day, what would you do/change/edit?

"Wake up!"

I feel jerks in my hand and open one eye putting so much effort, only to discover wet chestnut curls hanging in front of me, mostly hiding two forest green eyes.

"What are you up-to Harry?" I frown and bury my head in the pillows deeper.

"Wake up Garfield the lazy cat!" I hear him singing.

I'm not going to wake up! Today is weekend and I don't need to wake up this early. Harry gets up late always and what's his problem if I'm sleeping more today! Geez!

"Snow! It's 10 am and I thought I was the latest waker in the world but you're the one!" He blubbers not stooping his effort of waking me up by pulling my hand.

"What the hell Harry? No classes or no need to wake up early so why won't you let me sleep?" I growl and lie down on my chest, hiding my head with the pillows fully. A deep sigh releases from my mouth as I don't feel his hands around mine.

Phew! He's gone. He's so understanding sometim.......

"Harry!" I squeal as he starts to tickle my sides. Unable to stay on the bed any further, I finally stand up and stick up my tongue looking at him, earning another from him.

"What's the hurry?" I yawn and stretch my arms, still standing on the bed.

He smirks and lies down on my bed, crossing his arms under his head.

"I just wanted to check if your bed was more comfy, I couldn't sleep on mine since my first night here." He pouts.

"You could do it later instead up waking me up! You always think about yourself only!" I yell crossing my arms over my chest.

My eyelids are still heavy and yawns are escaping randomly from my mouth. I'm still sleepy and he just woke me up for nothing. I intend to make a face looking at him but turns into another yawn which makes him laugh.

He looks at me for a while tilting his head on a side and then pulls me to him slowly by grabbing my t-shirt. He sits on the bed and makes me stand between his legs.

"No, nothing's going to work Harry! I'm not going to compromise this time because it's about sleep, a major thing! Sleep!" I tell with a voice full of anger.

"Have you seen the movie angry birds?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

I look at him confusingly, unable to understand his plans.

"Yeaaa.....?" I reply more like asking, being confused of his sudden reason for asking this question.

"You look like the red one when you're angry!" Saying this he bursts into laughter, earning two punches from me on his forearm.

"I hate you Harry! So much! The most! Mostest!" I tell smacking his forearm.

"I hate you more." He laughs and tickles my stomach.

"I hate you most." I tell during the laughter and he joins too.

Rolling my eyes, I walk to the bathroom grabbing my towel and he winks.