Chapter 11

A/N: Yes, double update because I love you my Fireflakers! I never even imagined to get so much response in the first Q/A part. I planned it better but I couldn't manage time.

Quesoftheday: Do you guys want more interviews? If I get much positive response, I'll give it a go.
What was your favorite part in the first interview?

"Snow! We're getting late honey!" I put down my blue eyeliner quickly hearing Mani calling me for the second time.

"What's taking you so late Snow!" Madison yells behind the door.

"Oh God Madison! I'm coming!" I roll my eyes opening the door.

"Let's go." Madison sighs and we both walk downstairs.

Mani smiles looking at me and I smile back. Checking all of our bags, we all finally hop inside the car. I wanted to sit beside Madison but he's acting so annoying these days. So I sit with Mani on the backseat. Something is not going good between me and Madison and we need to fix this.

"Do you have some good songs to play on Madison?" I ask few minutes later he starts to drive.

"No, I don't play songs or do anything which may distract me from driving Snow. You can plug on your headphones if you want to listen some songs." He smiles and I nod, making faces behind him.

I sigh looking outside the window. I lean my head against the window and try not to get annoyed with Madison's moody behaviour. We've been in a relationship for more than four years now but he never acted so annoying to me like he's acting since the day I've come here.

Either he has changed or I've changed; if none of us have changed, then maybe we're failing to understand each other or wrongly communicating our minds.

"We're here ladies." Madison tells snapping me back into reality and I discover myself in front of a grand resort. I hop out of the car and help Mani and Madison to take out the bags.

The resort is quite big and a big fountain is spreading colorful water in different motions inside a heart shaped area. We walk to the big glassed door and enter inside.

"Good afternoon Sir, good afternoon ladies." A man in suit appears in front of us and greets us all with a warm welcoming smile.

"I talked with you last night remember? Madison?" Madison walks towards the man.

"Oh yeah, my apologies sir. Wait I'm showing you the rooms." The man walks away and comes back along with two more men. They smile and asks for the permission to take our bags to our rooms. We follow them and finally reach in front of an wooden door.

"I've booked two rooms for three of us." Madison tells looking at me and Mani.

"You two can share a room and I'll be in my room. Maybe the old lady wants to spend some royal time." Mani smiles.

The thought of me and Madison staying together in one room, makes me blush. I know Mani wants us to stay together and that's why she said so.

"Are you sure you're gonna be o........"

"Come on you little boy! Your mum is younger than you!" Mani smacks his arm causing me to smile.

"Okay my supermum! Now go and get some rest. We'll be going out after an hour maybe." Madison kisses Mani's cheek and then enters into the room. I follow him and look around the room. The room is quite big for just the two of us.

"I didn't think mum will make this so easy for me." Madison hugs me from behind.

"Make what easy?" I playfully ask.