Chapter 14

"I miss my mom, you know Mani? I really am alone, like alone alone. " I cry and she wipes away my tears after breaking the hug.

It's been an hour since Madison has left the resort, Mani and I are both sitting on the bed. I rest my head on her lap and she runs her finger through my hair.

"Who's Harry?" She asks all of a sudden and I look at her nervously.

I sit up on the bed crossing my legs and look down, confused of pulling the next words out of my lips.

"Snow, look at me." She tells and I look at her. "You're still young and to say the truth, a girl feels the necessity of help from the same gender at this age. Some share it with best friends and some share it with their mother or anyone who would listen to them without judging. You can trust me, I can keep a secret." She squeezes my hand lightly and I blink away my tears looking at her.

"I trust you Mani." I tell gazing into her eyes and she smiles. "Well, Harry, I really don't know how to describe him. I was so scared when I found myself in the car of that boy with long curls and tattoos. He was making fun of me, my decision. So I forced myself to get apart from him. Little did I know he's going to the savior of my life again and again." I stop and half smile.

"I've spent only two days with him. But you know Mani, that was the best two days of my life till now because I've learned many new things from him, I felt alive just like you said earlier." A smile tugs in my lips remembering the memories with Harry.

My smile enlarges when Harry's dimples flashes in front of me. The way he grins stupidly, the way he..........

I hope it doesn't take you much time to forget everything I've done with you. Even the things I've done to pleasure you the way I pleasure other girls.

I stop and my smile fades when I remember his last words to me. Whatever he has done for me, I can't deny that he has played with my feelings and that single pain is harder than those many pleasures I've gotten from him.

"Okay Snow. We can talk about this later huh? Now have a sound sleep, we'll go home tomorrow." She smiles.

"I don't even know where to stay, I don't have any place." My voice cracks.

"Who said you don't have any place to stay? Maybe I'll never be equal to your mother but I can at least try to. Wish I knew about the girl, Rebecca." She sighs.

"Regina" I correct her. "You didn't know?"

"I wouldn't let this day come true only if I knew a little." She smiles tiredly.

After advising me something about life and consoling me in the best way possible, I finally agree to stay in Mani's house until I find a way to recover myself.

"What if Madison doesn't want me to stay....."

"He still lives in my house and I have full power on who can live here and who can't! I should've ground him underground for this."

"I'm sorry for all this. I don't want to see his face again." I look down.

"Don't be, try to get some sleep love, you need one, so bad." She walks away kissing my forehead and I stare at the cloudy sky, struggling to sleep.

After a lot of struggle, I finally sit up on my bed and wipe my sweaty face with a wet tissue. I look at my mobile and see it's already 4 am. I walk to the washroom and pour some cold water against my face before looking at my own reflection on the mirror. How miserable I look!

Frowning looking at my reflection, I walk out of the room and walk towards the beach. I keep my flippers on a side and start to walk on the beach barefoot, letting the dry sand tickle my cold feet. I sit on the sand taking my knees close to my chest and look at the dark blue sea.