Chapter 18

A/N: Presenting the extraordinHarry banner of FIREFLAKES made by Baby_Day_Dreamer above. Go check out her fabuLouis works and obviously the poetry competition organized by her.

Quesoftheday: Do you prefer listening to songs while reading stories? Why and why not?

"Are you sure..............."

"Mani I'm sure I'll be able to stay in the dorm, seriously! " I coo looking at her.

I look around the campus area and a nervous smile crosses my face. The university is really big and lots of busy students have crowded the place.

For an unknown reason, I haven't felt like an alien yet like I used to feel in schools. Maybe I have learnt to accept new things normally in these days.

I'd be forver grateful to Summer for helping me with my admission here. We've become great friends. Though she wanted me to get admitted in her university but there were some problems with my document's late submission. But this university in Michigan is a good suit for me anyway.

"Okay, let's go. I wanna see your room." Mani smiles and I walk to the dormitory with my bags.

The corridors are not so wide. I smile as some girls and boys give me welcoming smiles, unlike the description of some web stories I've started reading nowadays.

Finally I'm going to start everything freshly and I'm pretty proud with my moving on in life decision.

330, 331, 332...........

"Here it is Mani." I tell looking above the door where 333 is written. The door is locked so I open the door using the keys that I've been given by the lady in charge a while ago.

"It's good." I smile looking around the room.

It has two beds which are not so small for a single person. Even two persons can sleep there in a cozy mood. The room has a big window on the left so I decide to make that my side as my roommate hasn't arrived yet. The room is fully furnished with simple wooden furnitures.

"You have a roommate here." Mani sighs and I smile.

"That won't be a problem now Mani. It's really hard to find vacant room in this time, all the rooms are full. I'm really lucky to find some space for me on campus." I smile and she nods.

"Wish I could meet your roommate. I hope things go good with the both of you." She tells looking around.

"Ugh Mani! Don't think too much, everything will be greatly managed by me, trust me." I assure putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Okay, I'm going now and keep me updated about you." She comes forward and kisses my head before advising me a lot of things and walks away.

Closing the door, I sit on the edge of the bed and leave a long satisfactory breath. Finally I'm restarting my life and I'm not pulling the back gear anymore. Dad, Madison, Harry- I'll think about none of them. I'll only think about me and my bright future now. I stretch my hands up in the air, sighing, a large smile tugging on my lips.

"Reborn Snow!" I whisper to myself closing my eyes.

"What the............" A thick accent, the accent which makes my body shiver, makes me to look at the door.

"You!" I stand up being shocked when I make sure for the millionth time if the green eyed curly hair boy is really standing in front of me or not.

"Same question!" He sighs confirming he's in the exact room or not, looking at the number written on the door boldly.