READY, SET............LAUGH

A/N: ALL OF THE ANSWERS WILL HIGHLIGHT THE CHARACTERS, THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THE STORY. DON'T JUDGE THE CHARACTERS OTHERWISE BECAUSE THEY'LL BE ANSWERING ACCORDING TO THEIR ROLE PLAY AND CURRENT SITUATION IN THE STORY. I BELEIVE I WAS BEING ABLE TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS.

To Snow:

Answering slowdirectioner,Noddytluvs1D, -ruthlessly,Louistommo19124,Misz_Modest

Ques: Do you love my cat Snow?

Ans: Hey slowdirectioner ! I'm so in love with my four legged twin! And I heard she has gotten all fluffy and chubby! Awwwwwww.....I'm in love with the shape of her. Bring her at my place sometime, we can do some photo shoot together. *coos placing face on crossed arms*

Ques: What are you planning to do now?

Ans: No plans for my super unpredictable twisty life. *chuckles sadly*

Ques: Are you going to continue studying?

Ans: No interruptions in my normal life anymore, I'm done with my fictional life. *half smiles*

Ques: Don't you think Harry was a bit reasonable from his side? If you would've told you earlier, you would've ran away from him anyway.

Ans: No! I wouldn't have because maybe I liked him that moment, I didn't loved him with all of me then. And when you love a person, the last thing you expect is a lie or hidden issues. *caresses forearm and drinks water*

Ques: Do you still love Harry?

Ans: Sometimes it only takes a moment to fall in love but getting out of that love circle has never been a fact of a short time. *nods looking down*

Ques: Who's your favorite singer?

Ans: Ha........Mikey, I've grown up listening to his song every night before going to bed. *blows a kiss looking at Michael and rolls eyes when Harry catches it instead*

Ques: Why do you think Harry was breaking your heart? He said he loved you so much.

Ans: I can't even imagine how long he would've taken if I didn't confessed my love for him. *smiles sarcastically, hiding sadness* can we just.............I'm too tired to talk about this shit, my mind can't think anything properly when it comes to him because love and hate, both are strong here.

Ques: Harry did hide his identity from you but he did not hand you over to your father as soon as he found you. So why so mad?

Ans: That's the difference between when you live your life and when you see others living their life, view changes. You took him as the person who didn't take me to my father where fearful me took him as the person who could've taken me to my father. But that's not the fact here, I'm mad at him because he hid from me all along.

To Harry

Answering slowdirectioner,Noddyluvs1D,-ruthlessly,Louistommo19124,Misz_Modest