Chapter 36

A/N: If you could imagine me as a character of the story, who would symbolize the real me? Tag a friend who you think symbolizes any character from the story but he/she must not be a fireflaker.

"Dad I could drive to my university and I'm not going to the campus with this fancy lavish car. No!" I coo looking at my dad and he pouts.

"C'mon Snow! Okay, I'd let you buy a car as your wish later. But use it until then!" Dad makes a puppy face and I mouth him an okey.

Robert, who dad introduces as my personal driver, opens the door for me and Zayn and we both slide inside the car.

"Woah! It's such a nice car Snow!" Zayn tells leaning more against the car's seat. He crosses his hands behind his head and closes his eyes.

"Looks like you're enjoying my lifes more than me." I chuckle and he nods up and down, smiling.

"You could live with me here but pity I can't tell you to live without your husband." I blink my eyes dramatically and watch him blushing.

Finally our ride stops and Robert doesn't open the door for us as I instructed him before. I don't want to feel like Idina Menzel singing let it go on red carpet everytime I get down from my car. I get out of the car by myself after Zayn and we walk to our classes.

I've changed, a lot. Getting down from the car like a showstopper, being extra careful about what am I wearing, keeping my body shaped by avoiding all the food now I stuff my tummy with - that Snow is long gone and isn't coming back I can assure that.

And who has changed you Snow?

Shut up subconscious.

"Hey, look at this Snow." Zayn stops me by my wrist and gestures to the poster hanging on the notice board.

"Cultural week?" I whisper to myself looking at the headline.

"Let's go for the audition, it'll be fun!" Zayn tells excitedly.

"Zayn I have only performed a drama when I was in 8th grade and it was a horrible experience of rotten laughs!" I tell rolling my eyes at him.

I've always been that one who'd hide herself on sports or cultural week, get nervous during physical exercise exams or in music classes. Because I've always been bullied in school for the desirable life I had, for my dad. I still remember spending more time sobbing inside the bathroom more than attending my classes.

Home, which only consisted of my dad, that's the only feeling which kept me alive in those horrible days and a person who betrayed me later, Madison.

"It isn't 8th grade and I know you'd make it!" he tells patting my shoulders. "Please Snow, I'm requesting you something for the first time and.................okay fine." He sighs in the most dramatical way.

"Okey okey fine!" I nod when he doesn't stop blackm me with his puppy faces.

Collecting a leaflet from the basket behind, I read the entire leaflet carefully. The week is held by the cultural club and they have also arranged some competitions and stage performances on the final day. Students and teachers from various universities would gather in one place to celebrate the week.

"If I'm auditioning for something, it's singing." Zayn tells entering into the class.

"I haven't find anything suitable for me yet." I chuckle flipping the leaflet.

"I have." Zayn wiggles his eyebrows and points to the stage drama part.

"Are you crazy Zayn? Me and drama? Such a bad couple! I'll be shamefully rejected in the audition and I'll be thrown rotten cauliflowers for sure!" I laugh and he rolls his eyes.