Chapter 13

***AmaZayn cover of FIREFLAKES above, made by Baby_Day_Dreamer. Go check out her works.***

"Madison I need some help here." I tell looking at Madison through the mirror.

Tonight is going to be the last night we'll be staying here and now we are getting ready for the bonfire. I have never been to a bonfire party before. But after passing that warm night with Harry, lying on the cold hard ground beside the fire, I've become so addicted to fire.

"Here you go." Madison pecks my lips after helping me to zip up the dress.

We walk to the backyard and discover Mani already in front of the small bar.

"Hey mum." Madison smiles looking at her and I hug Mani.

"Let's go, how am I looking by the way?" Mani asks dramatically flipping her hair.

"Deadly sexy." I giggle and she smacks my forearm playfully. I see Madison rolling his eyes, laughing.

"Erm....your hair, it's too long. I mean it's straight and has crossed your lower back. You can get a haircut before it gets longer." Madison tells while walking towards the wooden seats which have been beautifully decorated for the bonfire specially.

"Thanks for the concern but I love it longer anyway. But I can give it a try with the frontal part and cut a little maybe." I chuckle and he smiles.

"Take this mad with you! He needs a haircut first! His hair will grow longer than his girlfriend's after some days!" Mani smacks Madison's head and he frowns, I turn my laughter into coughs somehow.

His long hair reminds me of Harry's long curls.

Harry.

Only if I knew this name would turn into the most missed name in my brain, I would've never let the name enter into my life.

"Hi." I look down as I feel someone pulling the hem of my dress.

"Oh hi Rosette!" I smile looking at the little girl and take her in my arms. "Madison, Mani, this is Rosette. We met at the beach." I tell looking at them.

Madison takes her in his arms and kisses both of her cheeks. I stare at him, watching him behaving with the girl with so much affection.

"Come, sittt wid usss." She tells emphasizing each word.

"Okey, we're going there anyway. Have you found any dolphin yet?" I ask tucking some hair behind her ears.

"Nooouuu." She pouts.

"Oh, hope you find one soon." I tell pinching her cheeks softly. She smiles and pinches my cheeks too, I giggle in response.

"Let's sit on the tree branches Madison." I propose excitedly discovering the fire, which is surrounded with big branches of trees and people are sitting on them.

"But they have chairs." He sighs.

"Okey." I pout and he nods, trying to hide the frown on his face.

"Oh shit." Madison gasps, making me to look at him.

I bit my tongue watching the chocolate stain on his white t-shirt. Rosette's milk shake glass has accidentally slipped from her hand and has created a world map on Madison's t-shirt.

"Sowwy, I.....I....."

"It's okey, come to me." I take Rosette from Madison and make her stand on the ground.

"It's okay? Snow she has spoilt my new t-shirt and my pants too!" Madison yells and I look at Rosette's nervous face at a glance.

"Calm down Madison, you're scaring her!" I whisper yell placing Rosette behind me.